Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - your on minis and your OH who you have never divulged your weight to because you were always too embarrassed by it, leans over and asks "what you doing ..... Oh you have done well to get from 14st 7 to where you are now " arghhhhhh why cant he just fk off and do one

DYJHIW - your on minis and your OH who you have never divulged your weight to because you were always too embarrassed by it, leans over and asks "what you doing ..... Oh you have done well to get from 14st 7 to where you are now " arghhhhhh why cant he just fk off and do one
The bugger! I put stuff on here don't tell hubby too! X

Its the one thing ive never told him cos I was always too self concious Emsie. When I did WW he always used to say can you eat that, should you be having that, some diet that is. I swore down when I joined SW if he started saying that again id never forgive him, he hasnt done that and is always praising me and saying how well im doing, but for him to look like that when its private has kinda gutted me

Its the one thing ive never told him cos I was always too self concious Emsie. When I did WW he always used to say can you eat that, should you be having that, some diet that is. I swore down when I joined SW if he started saying that again id never forgive him, he hasnt done that and is always praising me and saying how well im doing, but for him to look like that when its private has kinda gutted me

Aww hon that's not on if you wanted him to know you would have told him

Its not private hun no. He keeps asking me what im doing and what I find to talk about... he actually said for all I know you could be plotting a murder ...ffs arghhhh men. He didnt lean over on purpose to see my weight but even when he did he didnt have to say anything he could have just kept it to himself that he now knows. Maybe Im just being paranoid cos ive always been embarrassed about it :-(

Thanks Emsie x

Its not private hun no. He keeps asking me what im doing and what I find to talk about... he actually said for all I know you could be plotting a murder ...ffs arghhhh men. He didnt lean over on purpose to see my weight but even when he did he didnt have to say anything he could have just kept it to himself that he now knows. Maybe Im just being paranoid cos ive always been embarrassed about it :-(

Thanks Emsie x

You've got nothing to be embarrassed about now hun...... You're doing great and look mighty fine :) xxx

Thanks Emsie x
You have nothing to be embarrassed about lovely x Tell him we were talking sh*t but now we plotting his murder! Xx

Pmsl Ive already asked him why he thinks he wakes up with stabbing pains in his back. It could be minimins cluedo eh? lol

DYJHIW you're up for work but had a really rough night and only managed 4.5/5 hours sleep :( so tired! God knows how I'll cope today!

Aw I wish :( I'm already there, sat eating my cereal and drinking my coffee before my shift starts at half past! Horrible weather too :/

When someone makes a comment that leave you coming home from group intents as your so angry :(

Hope that you are ok this morning (((((hugs to you)))) xxx

Back