Don't you just hate it when....

Its not private hun no. He keeps asking me what im doing and what I find to talk about... he actually said for all I know you could be plotting a murder ...ffs arghhhh men. He didnt lean over on purpose to see my weight but even when he did he didnt have to say anything he could have just kept it to himself that he now knows. Maybe Im just being paranoid cos ive always been embarrassed about it :-(

Thanks Emsie x

Going by your profile pic, you are looking awesome & have done a wonderful job to get to where you are today :D

You're back to work after 12 days off! Actually work is ok it's the 6am start I object to *cries

I was on annual leave @Emsie but apart from a day in London didn't do much (was bliss).

DYJHIW ..... you have ran out of pickled onions & gherkins

Yes but luckily I stocked up at weekend ;)

awww chuck some over this way please. Mines arrived on Sunday but I have eaten them all oops

DYJHIW after takeaway last night I've been so badly today!! :-!

Dyjhiw a bit of cake starts you on a bit of a binge, i knew i shouldnt of started.

DYJHIW all the recipes you want to try have fat free yoghurt in them and you cant eat it so have to use soya and syn it :cry:

And also dyjhiw your sitting there on ya ipad relaxing on bed and i see something move out the corner of my eye so i slowly turn around and back away at the same time and its a huge spider right near my head yeah thanks spidie for thr scare :(

Should have set the kitty on it:rolleyes:

Back