Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you plan your days food round a meal and and then the meat for said meal is looking dubious and you can't cook it anyway! Should take it back but really cba to drive there etc!

Grrrrrrrrrrr, when FiL was alive he would regularly bring us meat that he'd bought from the market, even though we froze the pork on the day he gave it to us, it never was suitable for cooking, no idea why, in the end we would just make sure we had it the next day no matter what.

Dyjhiw...

You hardly ever get lunch breaks
Lucky to get one or two drinks all day
Never get out on time
Have no time for loo breaks, hardly any training or guidance but then are told to basically deal with it and if you want to learn new things you need to grab the bull by the horns and do it yourself!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw...

You hardly ever get lunch breaks
Lucky to get one or two drinks all day
Never get out on time
Have no time for loo breaks, hardly any training or guidance but then are told to basically deal with it and if you want to learn new things you need to grab the bull by the horns and do it yourself!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its not acceptable hon keep lots of notes !!x

DYJHIW you find out chewing gum is synned, I never even thought to check!!

DYJHIW you find out chewing gum is synned, I never even thought to check!!

Think its only something like 5 pellets for 0.5 syns so very very minimal! (don't trust me 100% that's only the figure I remember from over a year ago!) But yeah, anything that goes in your mouth is worth checking for syns! Cold remedies, chewing gums, mints etc etc :)

Yeah it is I checked online this morning :-D I prob eat about 4 through the day when at work so think I'll cut back xx

When you forget to put sunblock in your face before putting makeup on, however...

DYJLIW your makeup looks good! Just hoping the factor 15 in my foundation will be enough.

Got to love good make up days Shirleen! What sunblock do you usually use under your make up? I haven't enjoyed much success with sun block under make up but I might retry as my skin care hero Sali Hughes (Guardian) did an article about them recently here: Beauty: modern facial sunblocks | Fashion | The Guardian

I use Soltan, but mainly on the high points of my face cheekbones/nose etc I don't tend to need foundation there really (well on my nose I do but hey ho).
Sali recommends really high end stuff and occasionally nods to cheaper brands I find.
But then I'm skint!

you have to see a podiatrist as well as a physio for your knee problem cause its actually your feet that cause your knee/hip problem :(

DYJHIW ... after sticking 100% to plan all week, without even the tiniest blip, I've put on the 2lbs I lost last week and was so happy about! Really p..... off!! :(

DYJHIW a few weeks ago I got a letter from HMRC asking for my P60 as they didn't think I'd paid the right amount of tax, well I knew they didn't owe me money!!! so i sent my P45 in & got a letter back saying I owed the £345, which isn't a lot, but all the same I couldn't understand why, so I wrote to ask them to detail why they thought I owed them money as I'd always been employed & claimed JS for 5wks, and had no other income. Now this is the real DYJHIW bit, I get a letter back saying my P45 & the earnings my previous employer submitted didn't match & could I ask my employer to write to them & confirm the correct earnings, so why the heck didn't they do that in the first place if they could see a discrepancy instead they just thought oh well I get her to pay extra tax, don't whose fault it is but never mind, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

DYJHIW you are two days into your revision plan and already one day behind :(

Back