Don't you just hate it when....

:(

DYJHIW You've had to make a difficult telephone call, nothing nasty just not easy to do & now I feel awkward.

:(

DYJHIW You've had to make a difficult telephone call, nothing nasty just not easy to do & now I feel awkward.

oh doesnt sound good, hope you are ok

your day is crap and to elabarate (sp) I would need a day to do so ...... wheres the chocolate cake

you end up eating 2 aero biscuit bars & 2 kinder chocolate bars - unless I dont eat any more syns this week then I wont be getting a weight loss. Why do I do it

oh doesnt sound good, hope you are ok

your day is crap and to elabarate (sp) I would need a day to do so ...... wheres the chocolate cake

Yep fine, it's all to do with MiL, money & OH, him, his brother & sister just don't talk like me & my sister & it was left to me to ring BiL for a 'money' call:cool: all sorted now, but I did still feel awful this morning.

DYJHIW people constantly send you Candy Crush or any game requests on Facebook!

Me too I just ignore them!

you husband goes for a cycle at half 7 this morning and doesnt come in til after 12 and is now away for a bath :/ - wheres my "me time"

your toilet is blocked :( luckily we have another one to use. Hoping it will clear soon

Bloody weather! Keep getting just enough rain to make me go inside then stopping!! I wanted to spend morning in garden painting & it's really p**ing me off...

DYJHIW you are in the 'bathroom' and the phone rings, and rings, and rings even more... you rush to answer it and its someone trying to sell you something!!

the kids are driving you mental to the point where you are having a breakdown and wish its was already 14th aug

Back