Don't you just hate it when....

He's usually fine about our money but I think after losing my job he's worrying now so constantly checking it. I know I'm going to have to be really careful this month as at the end of the month I will on,y get paid a weeks wages from where I've just left.
Fingers crossed I get this job and then things should start looking up :) xxx

We have both a joint account and our own accounts.

All wages/money coming in goes into the joint account.
I then transfer out a set amount into our own separate bank accounts.
I don't ask what he does with it or it would probably annoy me lol.

As long as the bills are paid and theres enough for a few treats, and a rainy day fund then I'm happy x

Dyjhiw whatever time daughter has to get up and ready for work she thinks she has priority of the bathroom slot

Grrrrrrrr, it's so much easier now we have an ensuite, but this used to really get me mad, when DS lived at home he was worse than anyone, no idea what he did in there but it always took forever!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with getting that new job Stacey!

you havent even started packing and you go on holidays tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Dyjhiw you go for a lie down cos you are feeling crap and wanting to eat crap and then you spot the bags of stuff you've hidden from hubby and kids in your room

Oh that takes some willpower!

Set away from the bags and remember how far you've come. It won't make you feel better, you'll he kicking yourself afterwards x

Your son's school make you feel guilty for voicing concerns over an issue that you feel detrimentally affects your child.

How do they always manage to make you feel a bad parent!

you havent even started packing and you go on holidays tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

What:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: this does surpise me, you've been so excited for ages, I found it funny you've not even packed. xx

Dyjhiw you go for a lie down cos you are feeling crap and wanting to eat crap and then you spot the bags of stuff you've hidden from hubby and kids in your room

Hey it looks like one of Babs chocolate bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Dyjhiw its a lovely sunny evening and you feel crap and bored.

awww streak naked through your garden shouting I'm free lol

you order a takeaway for 7.40 & it arrives at 6.40 wtf, delivery man took it back and told me he'd bring me another one at the right time lol

DYJHIW you agree to meet someone at a time that they specify and then theyre late. Why? Argh!

Lol could be worse - one night during the week I decided to empty the oil from my chip pan to put clean in ( OH and son still like proper chips) it was still hot, I poured it thru my sieve to get rid of the black bits ............... yes you know whats coming lol my sieve melted into the bowl with the oil

Back