Don't you just hate it when....

That is sad news, we just don't realise how lucky we are sometimes, you know we get up every morning & just have no idea how the day is going to end, fortunately for us better than their families.

Dyjhiw.. You have just got home after being in a&e for 5 1/2 hours after fainting outside of the gym.. Was told it was heat exhaustion built up over the last few days.

Stay hydrated and keep cool everyone x

Dyjhiw.. You have just got home after being in a&e for 5 1/2 hours after fainting outside of the gym.. Was told it was heat exhaustion built up over the last few days.

Oh god! How are you feeling now??? X

Bloody hell - hope your ok Malc thats scary

.. when im just SO hungry!!! Star week doesn't usually affect me but my gosh i just want to eat eat eat :mad:

DYJHIW - you have all the symptoms of * week but thought you were done with that arghhhhh im starving, pains in my tummy and feel bloated and keep going dizzy

Lol im not that old cavegirl its because I have the coil fitted ( i may be going through the change but wont know it as they cant test my hormones whilst having the coil fitted)

Back