Don't you just hate it when....

.....when ive got a itchy leg... But its around near my scar which is numb to touch!! AGH how do you get rid of a itch that you cant feel when itching it?!!? lol

You cant Jess lol I have the same problem on the scar on my foot its numb to touch but I can still feel it itch arghhh I usually put an ice cold compress on it

Thanks. Drives me crazy! I think it might be nerves etc all messing about as been numb since accident 7yrs ago.. guess its not going to get feeling again.. i can keep wishing lol ... Off for pack of frozen whatever ive got in freezer :)

djhiw You have made really good timeon way home and the last 10 minutes takes 30 because of traffic and you have just passed a junction

when my tongue is still hurting from burning last night on my tea :(

I thought it would of gone but still that burnt tongue feeling! grr!

The itch is gone thank goodness!! lol

DYJHIW you send your car in the garage for first thing in the morning telling them you need it back at 2. So you ring them at 1 and they havent even looked at it yet! :mad:

DYJHIW you send your car in the garage for first thing in the morning telling them you need it back at 2. So you ring them at 1 and they havent even looked at it yet! :mad:

I've been waiting for my car for 2 weeks......unfortunately it's the OH who works on my car so it comes last grrrrr

When you head to the coast for a nice dog walk and it's so windy and starts to rain.. Then you get pooped on by a seagull :-(

I got pooped on a few weeks ago and everyone told me it was good luck (whatever!)

At least it poo'd on you and didn't nick your ice cream or something xx

Back