Don't you just hate it when....

Wow! That's a sizeable amount as well!
Hope it gets sorted soon xx

when my son is having a tantrum because he wants flies!! He cant understand you cant just catch flies to hold ,lol

I'd be inclined to let him try & catch them, keeps him a little bit happy, :rolleyes:

hes trying lol. Up at the window but cries when he cant get them and wants me to try!! im not chasing flies lol

Thanks lol. Kids eh ;)

DYJHIW I had toast with breakfast but forgot I wanted crackers and Brussels pate for lunch!! :(

DYJHIW...You've had new flooring laid and in the process, the workmen have scuffed all your newly painted walls and haven't put any downstairs doors back on, me and OH tried to do it and it looks like all the doors need cutting on the bottom and they haven't bothered to do it.

To top it all off, they said as they were going not to put any furniture back for 24hrs! Argh! So no kitchen for another day as all the furniture is piled in there x

DYJHIW people speak in abbreviations but the I hate it even more when someone on the beeb calls Bridlington Brid............ffs

DYJHIW...You've had new flooring laid and in the process, the workmen have scuffed all your newly painted walls and haven't put any downstairs doors back on, me and OH tried to do it and it looks like all the doors need cutting on the bottom and they haven't bothered to do it.

To top it all off, they said as they were going not to put any furniture back for 24hrs! Argh! So no kitchen for another day as all the furniture is piled in there x

What a pain in the bum! Xx

its 5 days til your daughter starts school :(

That was it with ten friggin percent off! Swear to God they better be made of steel to support the girls lol! I decided since I had money in my paypal (from selling) it would be better to buy ''good'' bikinis as the money was money I didn't have if that makes sense. If they don't hold my boobs so high that I can eat my dinner off them I'll be screaming blue murder lol!

.. When someone broke the extractor fan thing above the cooker and we have no light and it's all hot and steamy in here when the hob is on :-( can't think who it was that broke it!! ;-)

Back