Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw - dominoes drops their latest mail shot through the door. On Friday, when its payday, 6 days away from weigh day....will power anyone?

Dyjhiw - dominoes drops their latest mail shot through the door. On Friday, when its payday, 6 days away from weigh day....will power anyone?

Think of the grease and horrible heavy feeling you get afterwards! Why not make pizza topped chicken instead, sw friendly and in my opinion much nicer!

A catalogue drops through letterbox & you find these... Fighting my dr marten obsession against the lack of money I have is making me sad :( I must resist (maybe...)

oh how many lovely one, I bought myself a pair earlier this year & would love another pair, how cheap are they in that catalogue though very tempting, which catalogue is it?

p

bin the mailshot NOW;)

... When you get in from work and OH has the heating on!!! It's like an oven in here! I've turned it off and opened the french doors! If he's cold he should put more on than just a bloody t shirt! I won't have the heating on till October, we can't afford to have it on unnecessarily!! Xx

The day started so well then the hungry ***** cane out at 3 o'clock and I just had to give in having a night off now and treating
Myself might as well after what I've just eat starting a fresh from tomorrow ;-) X

oh how many lovely one, I bought myself a pair earlier this year & would love another pair, how cheap are they in that catalogue though very tempting, which catalogue is it?

p

bin the mailshot NOW;)

oh I did haha. My husband also vets the free junk post :)

The tax rebate we all got at work has to be paid back :( The tax office miscalculated it, for a whole hosp trust!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

exactly! we got letters one day and a cheque the next and an email from managment today ecplaining it was an erorr on the tax office behalf and not payroll.How can you mistakenly make an error for a whoke hospital!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't you just hate it when you're all excited about Strictly being on tomorrow night and then you check the tv schedule and realise there's a 3 week break :( First world problems!

Just got another one. DYJHIW a moment of weakness leads you to eating two wagon wheels (YUM) and you then realise you've gone over your syn limit for nothing, and then console yourself with a glass of wine and take yourself more over. Oh dear, it's one of those days....

Back