Don't you just hate it when....

I am auguring with myself to have a take out or not I know I'd really enjoy it but then will ruin my week I think I need to chill out tho and let my body enjoy some proper food arrgghhhh WHAT TO DO X

Well you gotta ask yourself - What do you want more the take out or the weight loss? You can still have a take out if you make wise choices, maybe a chicken kebab?

I'm happy as I am now so think I should treat myself now and again the problem is I go all out the works LOL HUBBY saying Indian Chinese Mexican do you think he wants me to have a good feed :-0 X

Mmmm I know that is my fave ;-)
Decisions decisions hes asked 3 times what were having and been blanked haha why do these gorgeous takeouts have to be bad for our body's X

Haha put him out of his misery bless him. Tell him hes having jam and bread pmsl

Im just hoping the one I had on Thurs hasnt done too much damage

Haha put him out of his misery bless him. Tell him hes having jam and bread pmsl

Im just hoping the one I had on Thurs hasnt done too much damage

Indian it is :-0

Not sure whats my best option out of my two favourites

Garlic chicken chilli Balti
Or
Chicken madrass

With pilau rice

?? X

Looking at the sauces on SW online and the madras seems to be less than the balti?

Could you get one for you and the other for OH and share a bit of each?

Looking at the sauces on SW online and the madras seems to be less than the balti?

Could you get one for you and the other for OH and share a bit of each?

Too late I've ordered the the chilli balti and rice is there much difference Hun ?

I'm going to do my own veggies to go with it instead of chips X

Feel ashamed for myself just rang back after hubby has ordered and swapped to a chicken madrass Hahahaha you'd think I was having an 8 course meal the way I'm acting :-0 no need for me X

When your mum is making turkey dinner tomorrow and you're too weak to resist. Going to have veg soup for starters, SW roasties (2) and then I'm hoping that I'll be within my 15 syns for gravy and stuffing? Thoughts x

Hi Jenna - if its mostly veg on your plate you should be well within syns? Will there be yorkie pudds, stuffing etc?

you can have 25g of stuffing (dry) for 4.5 syns or 25g made up as directed for 2syns ( im having a blonde mo as this doesnt make sense to me, surely if you measure 25g(dry) @ 4.5syns then add water its still 4.5 syns not 2?? am i being thick) I got the info from SW online

I have eaten it Sheila it was delish I done well I only eat the chicken and left most of the sauce not feeling very full up had strawberries blueberries & melon and a toffee muller for pud not sure weather to have some rich tea biccies with my cuppa after as they are playing on my mind :-0 XxX

Here's what was left

image-2074708880.jpg

image-1472422235.jpg

I have eaten it Sheila it was delish I done well I only eat the chicken and left most of the sauce not feeling very full up had strawberries blueberries & melon and a toffee muller for pud not sure weather to have some rich tea biccies with my cuppa after as they are playing on my mind :-0 XxX

Here's what was left

View attachment 107887

View attachment 107888

Well done love - rich teas are 2 syns have a couple otherwise you will feel your depriving yourself, I know you mentioned them earlier so you must want them.

DYJHIW you try Quorn burgers with high hopes but are really disappointed. Cardboard in a bun, anyone? :p

Back