Don't you just hate it when....

Ive got my driving lesson going into the town today for first time & weather is awful!!!! Poring it down and very very windy!! :(

You'll be fine hun, best to drive for the first time in those conditions under instruction rather than solo! The day after I passed my test first day driving solo there was thick snow! Didn't have a clue! X

When you have a funny tummy and all you want to eat is rubbishy stodgey junk food. I refuse to though, I won't sabotage myself!

You'll be fine hun, best to drive for the first time in those conditions under instruction rather than solo! The day after I passed my test first day driving solo there was thick snow! Didn't have a clue! X

Thanks all went great :D

when totm falls around the same time as weigh in.
:( I gain no matter what at that time!
All the fluid retention and stodge cravings!

But Stevie you said it right - I will not sabotage myself!! :D thank you x

When hubby is at work.. rubbish tv, its cold & im bored :(

You went to book works christmas do and the place woudn't take the booking because the tsble was for 17 and they only book tables for 15! :rolleyes: and wouldn't let me book 2seperate tables for 10 + 7!!!!Their loss

You went to book works christmas do and the place woudn't take the booking because the tsble was for 17 and they only book tables for 15! :rolleyes: and wouldn't let me book 2seperate tables for 10 + 7!!!!Their loss

That's mental?!? Can they really afford to turn down business these days!

What sort of eatery can't serve 17 people at once?

Can't get my head around that one!! Lol

That's mental?!? Can they really afford to turn down business these days!

What sort of eatery can't serve 17 people at once?

Can't get my head around that one!! Lol

My thoughts exactly, but not only have they missed out on business now but in the future, silly billy's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo dont let him get one over on you hun - your stronger than that. Go and enjoy the party with the kids you dont need him with you to have a good time ((hugs)) xx

Back