Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - you get in from SW and ask the lads have they had tea, son replies yes OH replies no my stomach is a bit dodgy, you go on to make your tea come up to the living room and hubby proceeds to say he will have 2 of your fish fingers and a slice of bread, followed by a bag of beefy crisps and a topic!!!! Wtf happened to his bad gut - im too soft me

I would have cut his hand off. I'm like Joey from friends...I don't share food!

When hubby reaches the end of his patience with your mum & he says 'either you sort her out or ill sort it' :eek: I agree totally with what hubby's saying but really don't fancy a showdown with my mother either :(

Well I made the mistake of trying to talk to her & now we have been sat in awkward silence for the past hour! That obviously went well :(

When you haven't had any trick or treaters yet :( I don't agree with trick or treating myself but Partner got loads of sweets and I don't want them to go to waste! X

Have you seen the state of our bath? Lol... I feel bad just bathing the dog in it!! I've already had a shower and in my pj's... Early night is a definite! :)

Dyjhiw... You realise that you have a dentist appointment in the morning at 9...i thought it was next Friday! Will have to set my alarm for earlier now, grr! X

Back