Don't you just hate it when....

Just thought about this.... 'burn tool' sounds like I was enjoying it! Perhaps object or perpetrator would have been better use of wording there.

It's been a long week.

When you race forward with a plan even though hubby not chuffed about it & plan gone tits up... & your mistake cost £3000!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

When you race forward with a plan even though hubby not chuffed about it & plan gone tits up... & your mistake cost £3000!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

Okie dokies, sit down & think, can it be rectified, can it in any way be salvaged, can we help?

Oh no! Can you say what it was?

That's what I was going to ask!

Basically it's our holiday... We usually get some financial help towards it ever couple of years as I have 2 disabled children, usually about 1/3 in the form of vouchers (I usually have the voucher before I book it) anyway long story short the help is no longer available... I am struggling to pay my bills as it is & if I cut my losses & cancel it I will be at least £1000 down with 3 very upset kids - hubby says not to panic & it's only money but him been so calm is upsetting me more...

& yeah I'm sure I sound like an ungrateful cow coz it's all about a holiday but just feel stupid that I can never just listen & I always know best :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back