Don't you just hate it when....

Doh, of course!!!

Thanks ladies

I'm just having a **** day really feeling quite fed up and miserable TOTM too !!
I havnt been naughty tho so that's good
Im just feeling I need something just for me to do away from the house as I feel like I just clean tidy iron and see to my gorgeous kids and no time for me waiting for hubby to get in then going to have a nice soak on the bath XxX

Thanks ladies

I'm just having a **** day really feeling quite fed up and miserable TOTM too !!
I havnt been naughty tho so that's good
Im just feeling I need something just for me to do away from the house as I feel like I just clean tidy iron and see to my gorgeous kids and no time for me waiting for hubby to get in then going to have a nice soak on the bath XxX

Hope your ok Katie xx

been hanging around the hospital waiting for mum to come to ward from surgery (that was supposed to happen at 3pm and last an hour!) but they can't tell me more than "we are still waiting for her". Was there an hour and a half to see her and drop off her bag and had to leave without seeing her :(

Hope your mum is ok Scarlett xx

been hanging around the hospital waiting for mum to come to ward from surgery (that was supposed to happen at 3pm and last an hour!) but they can't tell me more than "we are still waiting for her". Was there an hour and a half to see her and drop off her bag and had to leave without seeing her :(

All ok now?

I know! And I do it all the time! Bah!

Another dyjhiw you are looking everywhere for your glasses before you realise you're wearing them. Duh

Thanks for asking x
she was still in recovery as she had a lot of pain after her op (had to have a hysterectomy) dad finally got to speak to someone helpful at 11.30pm who said he could go and see her in the recovery room so he and my brother went. She was finally transferred to the ward at about 1am but she's doing well and coming home to day to rest and recover xx

Back