Don't you just hate it when....

I'll be able to stop him as he's only 12 but don't want to make it obvious he's getting one x

Been there so many times! You could say why not wait and see how much money you may receive at Christmas and you may afford a better one in the sales, than a lower GB one just for the sake of having one now?

You wake up at 6am on your day off and can't get back to sleep!

dyjhiw

There is so much to do and you feel like poop and don't want to do ANY of it

Dyjliw the rudest and most ignorant people complain that others have no manners and as much as you want to enlighten them, it would be a bit uncomfortable for everyone else.

And parents walk side by side with their grown up children on the pavement meaning you have to walk in the road.

Dyjhiw I've limescale or something in my toilet... Bleach over night usually cleans it but it won't clean!! I used like a full bottle of bleach now :mad: any advice?

Oooo silly me! I've always used bleach and thought it cleaned it away but looks awful to me, there's not much but it's really bugging me!! Il pop to shop tomorrow for some. Guessing Tesco will sell this? X

Or scoop out the water from the toilet pan late at night and put a paste of bicarb soda and lemon on it and leave overnight...I watch too much OCD cleaners lol ;)

Or scoop out the water from the toilet pan late at night and put a paste of bicarb soda and lemon on it and leave overnight...I watch too much OCD cleaners lol ;)

I love that program! I've even starting hoovering my toaster and the surrounding worktop now after watching that!! :eek:lol xx

...when you have been 100% on plan all week. You even watch what you eat / drink whilst out all day / night Saturday and keep track of all of your Syns. You're looking likely for a nice loss on weigh day (today), and then bloody Mother Nature shows up with her bloatedness and ruins everything!! Grr :(

...when you have been 100% on plan all week. You even watch what you eat / drink whilst out all day / night Saturday and keep track of all of your Syns. You're looking likely for a nice loss on weigh day (today), and then bloody Mother Nature shows up with her bloatedness and ruins everything!! Grr :(

Oh, hard luck, Stevie. That is so annoying! Still, maybe you'll have an extra good loss next time. :) Loving the pictures btw.

Kathy xx

Oh, hard luck, Stevie. That is so annoying! Still, maybe you'll have an extra good loss next time. :) Loving the pictures btw.

Kathy xx

Here's hoping!! Thanks hun xx

Back