Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw you don't wash your shampoo/conditioner out of your hair properly and your head is so itchy :(

I have used non sulphate/ silicone shampoo conditioner and hair products for 3 years now and not had one hint of an itchy scalp. Previously it drove me insane :( best change I've ever made! And I have lovely shiny hair! I use the body shop range free of additives ;)

I have used non sulphate/ silicone shampoo conditioner and hair products for 3 years now and not had one hint of an itchy scalp. Previously it drove me insane :( best change I've ever made! And I have lovely shiny hair! I use the body shop range free of additives ;)

Just tried to find this online but can't, have you any other details of the product? x

Please correct me if I'm wrong bunny but I think it's the rainforest range. I used to be in research and development for a cosmetics company working with body shop and helped develop this range x

I've been using bedhead shampoo & conditioner for about 18mths now & my hair has never been better, it looks & feels amazing, it's a tad more expensive, but so worth it.

Yep I agree, best change I ever made!!!!!

I've been using bedhead shampoo & conditioner for about 18mths now & my hair has never been better, it looks & feels amazing, it's a tad more expensive, but so worth it.

I went to a new hairdresser this time and she advised me to spend more on shampoo to get a good quality one.....she was probably just trying to get me to buy from her lol but I think I will spend a bit more next time

DYJHIW.....you nip into, what is a very small town, to have your eyebrows shaped and tinted and the queue to get into Sainsbury's is completely backed up, blocking the roundabout you need to access!! For once, I felt like shouting, 'Bah, humbug!'

Kathy

Might take this advice myself, thanks!

Google about it, you can't use any product styling etc with silicone in it, as that needs shampoo with sulphate in it to wash the silicone out of your hair. I'm lucky I hate styling products, but boots do the naked range and the body shop do. I have found the body shop the best shampoo conditioner and there's always offers on if you watch out :)

I used to use that, I love that too but was sick of buying in bulk online when I could get it lower in price ;) I prefer a trip to the body shop to stock up now :)

When you've planned your evening meal... Quorn nuggets, smash and veggies.... And then realise last minute that there's no smash in the cupboard :mad:

Back