Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw Christmas is not the same this year...
Got the awful news yesterday that a close family friend of 25yrs who rob was in army with and is Jacobs godfather died in a car accident on his way home for Xmas :'(

All I can think about is their family, his wife and their little girl who's only a month older than Jacob 2.5yrs....

So merry Christmas everyone, hold them loved ones very close as you just don't know when such a awful thing would happen xxxx

Got the awful news yesterday that a close family friend of 25yrs who rob was in army with and is Jacobs godfather died in a car accident on his way home for Xmas :'(

All I can think about is their family, his wife and their little girl who's only a month older than Jacob 2.5yrs....

So merry Christmas everyone, hold them loved ones very close as you just don't know when such a awful thing would happen xxxx
That's very sad Jess we never know what is round the corner x much love x

Awwwwwwwww that is awful news at any time, but especially at Christmas. xx

Dyjhiw Christmas is not the same this year... Got the awful news yesterday that a close family friend of 25yrs who rob was in army with and is Jacobs godfather died in a car accident on his way home for Xmas :'( All I can think about is their family, his wife and their little girl who's only a month older than Jacob 2.5yrs.... So merry Christmas everyone, hold them loved ones very close as you just don't know when such a awful thing would happen xxxx

My heart breaks for you Jess. How awful for his family. Certainly puts things into perspective. So so sorry!

Thanks everyone, really shows how life can change. His daughter has had a lovely Xmas with all her family there,just for sad reasons. Xxx

dyjhiw

Your day really doesnt go as planned. ho hum pigs bum.

DYJHIW - you go to visit your In Laws and the first words out of your father in laws mouth are ***** ****** woman when are you going to put some weight on you look like a pencil!!! ( a back handed compliment?) I felt cr@p

Why did you feel crap? was it the 'compliment' or just over indulgence Christmas feeling crap xx

I dont know hun - I think it just brought back memories of being overweight and being called "fat" and maybe the feeling "I cant win can I". Son said in the car it just means what your doing is working mam - bless him

Ahhhhhhh that's so sweet of him to say so, and maybe your father in law isn't very good with compliments & that was his way of saying how well you've done.

He's a goodun Michelle both him and OH this time round have been mega supportive. I remember a few months ago MIL saying dont you think youve lost enough, I bet your not happy!!! WTF - OH spoke up and said actually mam she is :D bless him. You may be right about FIL it just took me aback the way he said it lol

Back