Don't you just hate it when....

When you are running round tidying up for the cleaner and your husband just sits on the sofa! How can he do that if someone's running around doing jobs I always feel like I need to help, even if it's not my house lol!

Tidying up for the cleaner!??? Doesn't that sort of defeat the object!? Lol ;)

Ah you would think so but it needs to be tidy so she can actually get to things to clean!

you feel crap & you are on your days off from work :(

dyjhiw

When you HAVE to tidy your house haha (don't get me wrong its not filthy or anything but having 2 young kids house tidying isn't really a priority. Visiting friend has no kids so doesnt understand why they have so much stuff haha)

dyjhiw When you HAVE to tidy your house haha (don't get me wrong its not filthy or anything but having 2 young kids house tidying isn't really a priority. Visiting friend has no kids so doesnt understand why they have so much stuff haha)

There's nothing like visitors to make me give the house an 'extra good' clean. The sad thing is, I now find myself doing it when DD comes to visit. Since when did she grow up enough to become a visitor?!!

You forget you're on an EE day, it's too late to change and you accidentally have 2 hebs! Have to sacrifice my nightly chocolate bar to allow enough syns for my mistake grrr

... the gas bottle for your heater runs out, so you have to either light a fire (messy!) or turn on the central heating (stingey!)

*first world problems I realise :eek: *

God, trust me I know Gilly, I can't wait to be away from it and get over it all. I think it'll help once I'm away but I know today's going to be crap based on some of the things that have been said the past few days. Oh well, nearly there!

Aww really drop me an inbox xx

Back