Don't you just hate it when....

When you're back from work and the dog walk and there's plenty of time before I go back to work to do the housework downstairs :rolleyes: Maybe I should have walked the dog for longer! :D

Dyjhiw you sabotage yourself cos its only 2 days til weigh day and your havnt dropped an ounce and you have the feeling you are coming down with man flu so just raid the cupboards!

Dyjhiw the person in your first meeting of the day says her family has had a sick bug for last 2 days that's been passed on by extended family. You've just shaken her hand and are now in a tiny room with her for an hour.

Feeling sick this afternoon and hope I t's all in my mind :-/

Dyjhiw the person in your first meeting of the day says her family has had a sick bug for last 2 days that's been passed on by extended family. You've just shaken her hand and are now in a tiny room with her for an hour.

Feeling sick this afternoon and hope I t's all in my mind :-/

Oh no :eek: hope you're ok xx

When I'm too kind of my own good!!!

awww you ok Jess? x

Yeah il be alright thanks. Just people messing me about with paying what they owe when it's been like 2 years now!! Excuse after excuse....

When you havr man flu but still have to soldier on for the school runs and housework when all you want to do is curl up in bed for the day!

Back