Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW oh had been at football since 8.30am, rang you at 7pm to pick him up from the train station, came home mortal drunk, proceeded to spill a pint of orange juice all over himself, the couch, and my cushions, and has now fallen asleep on the couch and is snoring!
Men!!

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

DYJHIW oh had been at football since 8.30am, rang you at 7pm to pick him up from the train station, came home mortal drunk, proceeded to spill a pint of orange juice all over himself, the couch, and my cushions, and has now fallen asleep on the couch and is snoring!
Men!!

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hope you make him clean it up

Oh I will Texty!! Your son and OH been at the derby?? X

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Oh I will Texty!! Your son and OH been at the derby?? X

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Son went out to the pub to watch it hun hes not home yet!!! OH listened to it on the radio. They usually go up to Glasgow cos they have season tickets for Rangers.

How bizarre, we live in north east but my dad and brother go up to Glasgow every week with their Celtic season tickets :) xxx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

DYJHIW it is SO windy outside it's frightening....watch out Oz I'm on my way!

Dyjhiw you get a new phone and litterally an hour before you were about to sell it for £110 your cat knocks it of the side and breaks the screen and then you also break the tablet that you got the kids for Christmas last year......wondering what the 3rd thing will be......

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw you get a new phone and litterally an hour before you were about to sell it for £110 your cat knocks it of the side and breaks the screen and then you also break the tablet that you got the kids for Christmas last year......wondering what the 3rd thing will be......

Oops!?!

How bizarre, we live in north east but my dad and brother go up to Glasgow every week with their Celtic season tickets :) xxx

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Hehe most bizarre - well someone has to support the teams up there eh lol

Noooooooooooooo, how annoying, don't think cat will be getting any treats now.

Noooooooooooooo, how annoying, don't think cat will be getting any treats now.

Cat nearly went out the window (I live on the 8th floor lol) no not really, I still love her its just the fact I charge my phone in the same place and I have for the laat 4 years and the day beforw I sell it ahe breaks it, whats the chances eh?!...

I've just had a terrible sw week! Managed a day or 2 but just can't get back into it properly :(
Feel like in going to end up gaining it all back.... :':)'(

Oh Jess we all fill like that. Inside me is a large girl waiting to get out and eat everything in my cupboards!! The thing is to take it one day or even one meal at a time. You can't do anything about last week but you can do something about today. Plan some nice sw meals and treats and give yourself a pat for every day or meal you do on plan. Also think about why you are doing this, for you and the baby. Don't be hard on yourself we are all human and it's great you are attempting this when pregnant hats off to you.

Oh Jess we all fill like that. Inside me is a large girl waiting to get out and eat everything in my cupboards!! The thing is to take it one day or even one meal at a time. You can't do anything about last week but you can do something about today. Plan some nice sw meals and treats and give yourself a pat for every day or meal you do on plan. Also think about why you are doing this, for you and the baby. Don't be hard on yourself we are all human and it's great you are attempting this when pregnant hats off to you.

Yeah I messed up June-Sept with birthdays holidays... Got back on track and then was pregnant. So I want to try and keep weight off or maintain but I just end up eating what I shouldnt! I do think about it but then are like oh what the heck and just eat it and regret afterwards! Driving me insane.

Did have chicken salad last night but with shop bought coleslaw and potato salad. :/ x

Err no you won't lady it's just a minor glitch and we are all here for you xx

Didn't realize how hard things can get!! I'm up just over 2 stone now, but a stone 16lb of that was before I was pregnant and just got back on track lol. Typical! X

Awww Jess dont be hard on yourself - as everyone says one day at a time. The likelihood is that it will fall off afterwards cos you will have 2 little ones to keep you busy and think of all that body magic. x

Back