Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your hair looks crap.....like everyday!! Typical mum ponytail for me again today!.....

Serious one for today DYJHIW your friend finds out today if the tumours on her lung have grown or not, if they have then they have given her a 2 year diagnosis. She's not even 40.

On a much much lighter note DYJHIW your OH accuses you of having an affair just because you took the dog out at a different time to usual FFS!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww I hope it's good news for your friend.

And boo to OH being a silly billy.

When you waste ingredients making sw brownies, yuk! They were vile. And also when you drop a whole bottle of sesame oil all over the kitchen floor, good job I like the smell of it lol x

Serious one for today DYJHIW your friend finds out today if the tumours on her lung have grown or not, if they have then they have given her a 2 year diagnosis. She's not even 40.

On a much much lighter note DYJHIW your OH accuses you of having an affair just because you took the dog out at a different time to usual FFS!!!!!

Sorry to hear this hunni - I hope all goes well for your friend (((big hugs)) been there a few times now with family its awful waiting and not knowing

Sorry to hear this hunni - I hope all goes well for your friend (((big hugs)) been there a few times now with family its awful waiting and not knowing

Thank you x

The tumours are no larger but now they're not happy with a mass on her liver. She's already had her hip replaced and is having her ovaries removed this month. Just heartbreaking, especially in someone so young, kind and beautiful.

DYJHIW even in dreamland you have no creativity whatsoever. I dreamt that my OH had left me, and who did I call to make him jealous? Neil Diamond!!!!!! Not George Clooney or Idris Elba, just Neil bloody Diamond. Although he did serenade me with 'Love on the Rocks'.

The one time I have a late night ,, Jacobs up at half 5 wanting breakfast!! Wouldn't mind but he's windging and crying at everything he does!! Ugh going to be a longggg day.... Zzzzz

DYJHIW even in dreamland you have no creativity whatsoever. I dreamt that my OH had left me, and who did I call to make him jealous? Neil Diamond!!!!!! Not George Clooney or Idris Elba, just Neil bloody Diamond. Although he did serenade me with 'Love on the Rocks'.

That's as bad as my dreams where I go to work. :D

Back