Don't you just hate it when....

When 4 year runs across run living room & falls over landing straight on laptop she was playing with... She's fine but laptop is very broken!!! :(

Oh dear, glad 4 year old is ok, can you claim off house insurance for laptop?

When you're desperate for your other half to propose. And what makes it worse is the fact that he is a best man for his best friends wedding next year and I'm one of the bridesmaids. The constant talk of weddings is driving me mad and getting me down. Humph :(

When you're desperate for your other half to propose. And what makes it worse is the fact that he is a best man for his best friends wedding next year and I'm one of the bridesmaids. The constant talk of weddings is driving me mad and getting me down. Humph :(

Aww hun that would be annoying I get annoyed that I've been proposed to but no talk of weddings since and that was 5 years ago x

I wouldn't mind but we've been together nearly 10 years. In fact it'll be 10 years next weekend. He's taking me away for the weekend so here's hoping!

Thanks Hun :) xx

Aww hun that would be annoying I get annoyed that I've been proposed to but no talk of weddings since and that was 5 years ago x

Seriously ladies, don't sweat it - the grass is no greener :eek:

They don't listen! Just had similar conversation with my oh we agreed a plan of action 2 months should And yesterday he turns round and says so I hear you are planning x, like we never even discussed it!!! Frustrating!

...Friday afternoon is dragging it's ar*e!! Hurry up 3.45pm!!

Why don't you ask him?;)

Nah, he would say no. He's traditional and won't be rushed in the slightest. Well obviously as it's been 10 years lol! Besides id rather he asked me, wouldn't feel right otherwise x

DYJHIW you were so stressed in work today about deadlines, your boss asked you if you wanted to take holiday and said 'I've never seen you this stressed before'
1. I don't like showing that I'm finding it difficult to cope
2. I've not got enough time to finish my mountain of work in my normal shift so definitely haven't got time to take holiday!
3. I haven't got any holiday to take anyway :mad:

He did buy me a chocolate bar though and although it was 12.5 syns, I enjoyed it!

DYJHIW you're other half falls asleep on the sofa (something he does at least once a month..) and you wake up startled at 7am as he's not yet come to bed (I did wonder why I was so comfortable!) So you wake up startled because he's not in the bed, so you rush downstairs thinking that something has happened. In your haste you manage to miss the last step and end up falling down, creating a nice bump on my knee :(. I crumbled onto the floor and felt such an idiot for waking the other half up like that, started crying and he found me crumpled up. Bless him he got up, rushed over and had to pull me off the floor. Great start to my Saturday!

DYJHIW you're other half falls asleep on the sofa (something he does at least once a month..) and you wake up startled at 7am as he's not yet come to bed (I did wonder why I was so comfortable!) So you wake up startled because he's not in the bed, so you rush downstairs thinking that something has happened. In your haste you manage to miss the last step and end up falling down, creating a nice bump on my knee :(. I crumbled onto the floor and felt such an idiot for waking the other half up like that, started crying and he found me crumpled up. Bless him he got up, rushed over and had to pull me off the floor. Great start to my Saturday!

Oh no, hope you are ok and at least he came to your rescue!! Xxx

Back