Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you spill some of the water you're drinking down your front, so it looks like you have one leaky nipple :drool:

Dyjhiw slim people at work are complaining that their meal out was spoilt by the fact that calories were listed on the menu and just don't get the fact that it may be useful to some people and that not everybody does have the knowledge to make wise choices without the info and that some people aren't able to just go out and enjoy a meal without considering such things!

Well luckily so far I haven't had them... Will be fuming if I do! Your daughter sounds just like mine, she is friends with everyone!!! Thing is she passes them on to little un & she's a nightmare to wash hair & comb it all - we have a dance comp in 2 weeks where I have to rely on other mums to do her hair for her so that worries me... & this is her hair (please ignore face coz she was throwing a strop!)

Oh dear, I feel your pain, love that she's having a strop!!!!

Dyjhiw you are trying to push yourself to do dome exercise so think about getting the Wii out but it's been so long since you used the Wii all the batteries need charging!

Have you got a DVD to stick on ?
Or on you tube do a free session of results with Lucy I've been doing the ab challenge Xxx

Dyjhiw the fence panels have blown down at work... The neighbour has just come round to tell me that he's taking the remaining ones down as they're loose and will hit one of the cars if they go! :eek:

Dyjhiw you are trying to push yourself to do dome exercise so think about getting the Wii out but it's been so long since you used the Wii all the batteries need charging!

Oh dear. : ( At least the thought was there, Emsie, which is more than I can say! :D

Kathy x

DYJHIW.....you're going out on Friday night to celebrate your mother-in-laws 80th, so decide to have your eyebrows waxed and tinted. Only ever had them done once before too but was pleased last time. I now look like I've got two, very dark, thin caterpillars crawling across my face!! The silly woman seems to have used black and, as you can see, my hair and skin colouring are both very fair!! I keep wiping over them with make-up remover but it looks like I'm stuck with them until they fade! : ( Serves me right for being vain! :D

Kathy

Grrrrrrrrrr, that happened to me the other week when I was on a mission to use the wii again, also the remote needed to be synced again & the batteries on the board need (still) replacing.

DYJHIW I rang OH up to see if he needed picking up from work tonight as he cycles & it is rather windy, 'can't stop' he said, 'there's a tree on the line'!!! on dear wonder when he'll get home then he works on the trains so could be in for a long delay.

DYJHIW.....you're going out on Friday night to celebrate your mother-in-laws 80th, so decide to have your eyebrows waxed and tinted. Only ever had them done once before too but was pleased last time. I now look like I've got two, very dark, thin caterpillars crawling across my face!! The silly woman seems to have used black and, as you can see, my hair and skin colouring are both very fair!! I keep wiping over them with make-up remover but it looks like I'm stuck with them until they fade! : ( Serves me right for being vain! :D

Kathy

Oh noes :( hopefully if you wipe your face enough or just wash it alot then some of the colour might fade! I don't know what else to suggest i'm afraid my lovely but I hope they look better for Friday xx

Kathy

Buy some Jolene facial bleach... Do a patch test first, if you are ok with it put a little on your brows (carefully) and that should lighten them...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Back