Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW.....you're going out on Friday night to celebrate your mother-in-laws 80th, so decide to have your eyebrows waxed and tinted. Only ever had them done once before too but was pleased last time. I now look like I've got two, very dark, thin caterpillars crawling across my face!! The silly woman seems to have used black and, as you can see, my hair and skin colouring are both very fair!! I keep wiping over them with make-up remover but it looks like I'm stuck with them until they fade! : ( Serves me right for being vain! :D Kathy

Keep using makeup remover within a few days of rubbing it will have faded a lot x

DYJHIW.....you're going out on Friday night to celebrate your mother-in-laws 80th, so decide to have your eyebrows waxed and tinted. Only ever had them done once before too but was pleased last time. I now look like I've got two, very dark, thin caterpillars crawling across my face!! The silly woman seems to have used black and, as you can see, my hair and skin colouring are both very fair!! I keep wiping over them with make-up remover but it looks like I'm stuck with them until they fade! : ( Serves me right for being vain! :D

Kathy

Could you go back tomorrow to complain and ask them to sort it Kathy they have done wrong so should correct it for free! ask to speak to the manageress

Thanks for all the brilliant ideas, ladies, re my awful eyebrows. Have just phoned them and am going in this afternoon so, hopefully, they won't look so fierce!! Have been wiping over and over with make-up remover but, they're so dark, it's not really helping atm. Fingers crossed for this afternoons treatment but, thanks again, for all your wonderful suggestions. :)

Kathy xx

Hi Kathy

If you (gently!) scrub at them with little bit of washing up liquid or Head and Shoulders shampoo on a cotton wool pad, it might take out some of the dye too. It strips out the colour. Hopefully salon will sort it for you though.

Thanks for all the brilliant ideas, ladies, re my awful eyebrows. Have just phoned them and am going in this afternoon so, hopefully, they won't look so fierce!! Have been wiping over and over with make-up remover but, they're so dark, it's not really helping atm. Fingers crossed for this afternoons treatment but, thanks again, for all your wonderful suggestions. :) Kathy xx

Hope they sorted them for you Kathy? xx

Dyjhiw your 7 year old daughter spends the evening in tears because of her 2 friends (one of them being her best friend a while back) keep telling her to go away and they don't want to play with her anymore, saying she has no friends and she is not proud of herself in school (she is one of the highest achievers in her year) kids can be so spiteful :'-( xx

Dyjhiw your 7 year old daughter spends the evening in tears because of her 2 friends (one of them being her best friend a while back) keep telling her to go away and they don't want to play with her anymore, saying she has no friends and she is not proud of herself in school (she is one of the highest achievers in her year) kids can be so spiteful :'-( xx

Awww bless her heart - lots of mummy cuddles kids can be so cruel!!!! They will probably want to be her best friends again this time next week.

Awww bless her heart - lots of mummy cuddles kids can be so cruel!!!! They will probably want to be her best friends again this time next week.

Its been going on for the last year :-( and yes, was lots of mummy cuddles tonight especially after a glowing parents evening xx

DYJHIW you're other half doesn't tell you he's going to getting up early. So as he starts getting ready he wakes you up as he's trying not to wake you up. Then you get confused as to why he's awake and now can't get back to sleep! *yawwwwwwn*

Awww such a shame! Have the school done anything to stamp it out if its going on there?

She's a credit to you hun xx

There is not much they can do really as they all complain about each other, my daughter retaliates so then she is in the bad books!
Gonna get the 3 of them together durig half term and see if we can sort it out!! Xx

Back