Don't you just hate it when....

There is not much they can do really as they all complain about each other, my daughter retaliates so then she is in the bad books! Gonna get the 3 of them together durig half term and see if we can sort it out!! Xx

Classic primary school girl behaviour. I can remember this happening to me. My niece has been in floods of tears before about exactly the same thing many times over the last 2 years or so (she is 8 now).

I'll never forget the first time I came across her crying into her pillow saying "today has not been a happy day" when she first didn't understand it. It's heartbreaking hearing them cry because someone has been mean. Can't imagine how much worse it is when it's your own kids!! :(

Classic primary school girl behaviour. I can remember this happening to me. My niece has been in floods of tears before about exactly the same thing many times over the last 2 years or so (she is 8 now).

I'll never forget the first time I came across her crying into her pillow saying "today has not been a happy day" when she first didn't understand it. It's heartbreaking hearing them cry because someone has been mean. Can't imagine how much worse it is when it's your own kids!! :(

Oh its awful! Especially as I am always the 3rd wheel in a friendship so I know how she feels, I just cuddled her and had a few tears of my own last night!

Just hope it gets sorted because I know the three of them can play so nicely!

Dyjhiw your 7 year old daughter spends the evening in tears because of her 2 friends (one of them being her best friend a while back) keep telling her to go away and they don't want to play with her anymore, saying she has no friends and she is not proud of herself in school (she is one of the highest achievers in her year) kids can be so spiteful :'-( xx

I really feel for you, my daughter is 8 and has a similar thing going on. There's one girl who decides on a day-to-day basis who everyone can be friends with. Young girls are so horrible sometimes. Good luck with the plan for half-term x

I've got awful toothache and I think a cracked back tooth :(

Dentist can't fit me in until 10th March!!! WTF! :'(

I know it's stupid... My hospital is 40mins away and don't to dentist there :/ going to keep calling to get myself in!!.

Could you also play the pregnancy card?! Or go there and say you will wait til they can fit you in between people!

I would be stamping my foot pretty hard if I were you!

Early night will do you the world of good hun x

Definitely!! I'll be lucky to make it past 9.30... Bit like every other night :D

Matty's bowling again with his grandad till something to 11...dad said he'd call as they're leaving... I told him to phone Kev as there's no way I'll answer :rolleyes:

Back