Don't you just hate it when....

Have an extra whiskey ;)

I could, but you know what its like, I really fancied it & I want the shortbread to dip in the whiskey, hmmmmmmmm still not used my syns x

DYJHIW - your best friend texts to say her mum has passed away this afternoon after a short illness :cry:

Awwwwwwww that is really sad xx

That doesn't sound good.....?!

I thought they'd died off a bit... But booom! They're back! I'm under cardiology at the hospital at the mo... Just waiting for test results and stuff... They think it's blood pressure related... Worried the dizzy spells will happen again :(

DYJHIW you and the other half have a lovely weekend away but both end up at home from work yesterday due to Food poisoning. My other half never comes home from work sick so when he does you know it's bad :( thankfully feeling better today

DYJHIW you're waiting for a parcel to arrive, and the 2 hour time frame they give you is the 2 hours you usually spend at mums and tots with your daughters grrrr! Xxx

DYJHIW you go into the kitchen for 30 seconds then return to the living room and your daughter has pulled pretty much pulled all the baby wipes out of the packet....xxx

The day is going so slowly and all you want is for it to be 4.30pm and weigh in time!!

Dyjhiw you're in big trouble when you get home!

Unplugged a lipo battery that was charged last night incorrectly and it's to an incident where the battery has blown and the carpets burnt. In trouble with OH and carpet owner!

Back