Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW the day is going soooo slowly and all you want is for it to be 4.30pm so you can go to group!!!

DYJHIW you had a shocking nights sleep thanks to a teething daughter, she's extra grumpy today and hubby is out on the pi** tonight so not back until tomorrow. I need a break!!

When you catch a glimpse of your reflexion in a full length mirror for the first time in ages & it makes you cry at how bad you look & worse of all you never realised!!

When you catch a glimpse of your reflexion in a full length mirror for the first time in ages & it makes you cry at how bad you look & worse of all you never realised!!

Oh don't be like that, often it's the mirror, they don't always give the best look. But take that feeling & remember it's not stopping, you're doing something about it & next time you look in a full length mirror you'll be much happier x

Hey...don't be mean to yourself and treat yourself as you would someone else! Assuming you wouldn't say that to somebody else as you are a lovely person x

When a face recognition system at your client site thinks you a) male b) 36

They will not be getting a discount from me!

Dyjhiw you want to eat everything bad!!!!

Dyjhiw you are in too much pain to stand cooking, and you've done an extra hour and a half at work, and so you ask if hubby minds getting takeaway (pre diet) and while eating it he says he's bored of fast food. Well Here's a thought, offer to cook!!!! Grrrrrr!

DYJHIW someone in the street says 'look at that fat lass eating.'

Made me feel really crap. I am allowed to eat in public! :mad:

Back