Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW all you want is for it to be 3:45pm so you can finish work and go home, but the day is going SO slowly :4635:

you go on the facebook slimming world group page and they are all snotty just cause you made a comment about superfree

you go on the facebook slimming world group page and they are all snotty just cause you made a comment about superfree
ive learnt not to say anything, they all bite your head off!! x

i just have no energy lately .... :zz:

Its really annoying as all I asked was whether the person had their 1/3 of superfree and she practically shouted me down. Not long til your bubba is here :)

I don't go on there anymore, they're erm, not my kind of people.

DYJHIW I'm very hungry & I have to make my own tea when I get in:(

awww, you can have some of mines if you want

Thanks, I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to make that will fill me up & is reasonably quick to make!

I made a curry loaf earlier to snack on and I have a meatloaf in the oven

Its really annoying as all I asked was whether the person had their 1/3 of superfree and she practically shouted me down. Not long til your bubba is here :)
yeh they do so i never bother anymore... i know im 30 weeks on Monday!!! :D

Thanks, I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to make that will fill me up & is reasonably quick to make!
hate not knowing what to do and when im starving ...

I agree! They are very *****y on the FB SW group, and god forbid anyone asks something unrelated..

Thanks to your wonderful, loving daughter you have been awake since 4am :/

Your brain's still not woken up and you've just given a customer next weeks date as the "24th January"...I'm hoping they got through my blabber or my meetings will be funny next week!

Your brain's still not woken up and you've just given a customer next weeks date as the "24th January"...I'm hoping they got through my blabber or my meetings will be funny next week!

oops hope they think its march and not next jan

When tea is soooooooooooooooo yummy but there was only enough for one portion and you could haveeaten it again

DYJHIW My mum has driven me to drink she would test the patience of a saint, I'm hoping the wine does the job of de-stressing me!!!

hope that you are ok this morning x

You get your daughters hearing assessment report back & even tho you knew the answers its still hurts to know she has to have grommets fitted due to glue ear

hope that you are ok this morning x

You get your daughters hearing assessment report back & even tho you knew the answers its still hurts to know she has to have grommets fitted due to glue ear

Thanks I've calmed down now, my sister told me that the post office will take the picture for you so you know it's the right size, if I need to I'll do that next time.

Ahhhhhhhh my friends son had that done, children recover well, I'm sure she'll be fine x

Thanks I've calmed down now, my sister told me that the post office will take the picture for you so you know it's the right size, if I need to I'll do that next time.

Ahhhhhhhh my friends son had that done, children recover well, I'm sure she'll be fine x

yeah I think I am panicking more then her I will be glad when its all over. What is your photo for

Back