Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you've just painted your nails and suddenly need a wee...

oops hope you didnt wet yourself lol

DYJHIW someone at work thinks they're the only person in the world who does anything and gets stressed, cue walking in and saying "I do everything around here, I'm so fed up"...I know for the last week you've pretty much just watched cat videos on youtube...so shush! Eurghhh can't wait to go home today!
X

hope your day got better or that you have a better one today

Dyjhiw you want as Mac and cheese for dinner but it's not going to cook itself.....and the guinea pigs won't clean themselves out either! Pah!

mmmmm mac & cheese & hope you cleaned the pigs out

You just want to eat eat and eat GRRRR !!

yup know that feeling

DYJHW when you dont want to go to class today cause your not up to it then you start to feel guilty cause you know you should have gone

Dyjhiw you want to buy something for your daughter for her birthday but its out of stock grrrr!

I hate when that happens or you see it at a great price one day & the next its doubled in price

DYJHIW when you're upset about not losing weight....so your OH decides to bring home pizza....to cheer you up...upset about too much bad food = bringing me bad food...Only a man could think of it! :p

DYJHIW when you're upset about not losing weight....so your OH decides to bring home pizza....to cheer you up...upset about too much bad food = bringing me bad food...Only a man could think of it! :p

That is definitely male logic :p

Dyjhiw... There's no gas, water or electric at home and you really need the loo but the work men are on the landing and all their stuff is in the bathroom! :eek:

Rubbish rainy weather! I need to go out for shopping but don't wish to get soaked at the same time!
Especially when babybump is so large no coats fit me!! :-\

Hubby filled up my water bottle this morning, just realised he gave me a 750 ml bottle not a 1 litre, so I've not had as much water as I thought.

Back