Don't you just hate it when....

I'd go back and get them to improve the colour but I'm not sure what can be done about the length! I feel for you.

I agree, I went back to my hairdresser once when my roots weren't done well enough & they re-did it no probs x

I'd go back and get them to improve the colour but I'm not sure what can be done about the length! I feel for you.

I agree, I went back to my hairdresser once when my roots weren't done well enough & they re-did it no probs x

Don't think I cba to go back. Just won't go there again for anything! I'm frustrated about the length as wanted to grow it and the last couple of times she has cut it she has said she was cutting it shorter so it got back into good condition but surely it should have by now!

Oh well, that's a shame. I've been going to the same hairdresser for about, crikey, 20 years!!! with having curly hair it needs to be cut right and I've had bad cuts in the past so daren't change.

Mine is curly too(not as curly as yours obvs!) and the first time I went in she was all raving about it and seemed to cut with the curl and was saying don't straighten it blah blah blah and then yesterday she straightened it! I do straighten mine but most of the time keep it natural as its easier am dreading how short its going to be when Ive washed it and it curls again!

Mine is curly too(not as curly as yours obvs!) and the first time I went in she was all raving about it and seemed to cut with the curl and was saying don't straighten it blah blah blah and then yesterday she straightened it! I do straighten mine but most of the time keep it natural as its easier am dreading how short its going to be when Ive washed it and it curls again!

oh oh that is awful, I've been there & it's the reason I go to the same hairdresser now, I hope it doesn't look as bad as you think xx

Cooked chicken for lunch last night and its pink! Didn't look pink last night and thermometer at 180!

Now have no lunch just salad and ate a bit so hope I dont get food poisoning. :(

You have left your other half alone all day to play Titanfall on the sexbox and read and crafted... You ask him him you can which the tv for a bit and he has gone and arranged a few games with the lads until The Following is on at Ten... Selfish barsteward... Tis a good job I like my own company... I will pull the plug one day believe me...

from the dark side with love...xx

You have left your other half alone all day to play Titanfall on the sexbox and read and crafted... You ask him him you can which the tv for a bit and he has gone and arranged a few games with the lads until The Following is on at Ten... Selfish barsteward... Tis a good job I like my own company... I will pull the plug one day believe me...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, that's why you call it the sexbox!!!!!

DYJHIW Family members assume you are going to do something without asking first & it's a major thing!

Take a cable outta the back of the box and hide it lol grrrr

Back