Don't you just hate it when....

We've only just received the confirmation documents and shes already started!

She's wants us to invite a relative we all had a huge falling out with over 7 years ago. Now she's speaking to her and new partner and thinks we should invite them. Told her straight not gonna happen!

And has a problem with us inviting another relative as MIL and FIL have fallen out with her.

But standing my ground as its our wedding and our guest list:banghead:

You will never please everyone so stick to your guns and have the day you and OH want!

Dyjhiw... My neck hurts now I've taken the dressing off... It's burning and throbbing, and that's after taking painkillers :(

Oh, you poor thing! Don't always come on this thread so, what on earth has happened to your neck? :O Sounds very painful! Hope the painkillers eventually kick in. Hugs to you!

Kathy xx

Boo, how is it now?

Oh, you poor thing! Don't always come on this thread so, what on earth has happened to your neck? :O Sounds very painful! Hope the painkillers eventually kick in. Hugs to you!

Kathy xx

Thanks :) I had an epidural in my neck on Wednesday afternoon to hopefully help with pain caused by a bulging disc..... I don't have any pain down my arm but I'm having difficulty moving my head forward and backwards at the moment. It's so painful where the needle went in. I'm off to the doc this morning for more painkillers for lower down in my back, I've got osteoarthritis in my lower spine too. Thanks for the hugs.... As long as they're gentle ones lol x

dyjhiw im the size of a house and have no cool, summery clothes that fit!

well ive one dress on but cannot go out in public in case a little breeze flashes my bum! :eek:

Oh Jess I am sure you look great!
Dyjhw people have no patience in a car park!

Dyjhiw you come back from a dog walk and your son passes you a shoe covered in dog poo as soon as you walk through the door! X

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Dyjhiw you've left your lights on on the car and have to call the AA like a pratt

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You spend ages faffing about online trying to change your address on your driving licence.....to be told at the last page " we can't use your passport photo as online verification as its over 5 years old..... Its 5 years 2 months ffs!!!!! Grrrrr AND its the same age as my photo card driving licence! Now I have to do it via post and send another photo even tho they say you only need to do this every 10 years....another £20 they've squeezed outta me grrrrrrr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You spend ages faffing about online trying to change your address on your driving licence.....to be told at the last page " we can't use your passport photo as online verification as its over 5 years old..... Its 5 years 2 months ffs!!!!! Grrrrr AND its the same age as my photo card driving licence! Now I have to do it via post and send another photo even tho they say you only need to do this every 10 years....another £20 they've squeezed outta me grrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, why couldn't that have been mentioned at the start.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I've a few DYHIW's I think they've been building up & I feel the need to share & possibly get rid of them:D

DYJHIW People leave their manners at home.

DYJHIW You pay for tickets for a family member to be told I'll drop of the money at the weekend, erm, well not last weekend or this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYJHIW Babs rang in sick at 4:55 when I pick her up at 6pm, she'd been feeling ill all day, we could have done something together rather than plan to pick her up.

DYJHIW Staff at the local DIY shop don't know how to use equipment and they'd just been 'training' somebody else up on it, this is a big grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as we were there 50 mins:eek:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, why couldn't that have been mentioned at the start.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I've a few DYHIW's I think they've been building up & I feel the need to share & possibly get rid of them:D

DYJHIW People leave their manners at home.

DYJHIW You pay for tickets for a family member to be told I'll drop of the money at the weekend, erm, well not last weekend or this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYJHIW Babs rang in sick at 4:55 when I pick her up at 6pm, she'd been feeling ill all day, we could have done something together rather than plan to pick her up.

DYJHIW Staff at the local DIY shop don't know how to use equipment and they'd just been 'training' somebody else up on it, this is a big grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as we were there 50 mins:eek:

Not surprised you're feeling grrrrrrr. !!! That's quite a list, I'd be pulling my hair out by now xx

More wedding drama :mad:

Do we really need discuss every finite details of the wedding 10 month before.

Do people really need corsages!and do we need to sort them months in advance. Will everyone be offended if they are not given a bloody flower!:banghead:

More wedding drama :mad:

Do we really need discuss every finite details of the wedding 10 month before.

Do people really need corsages!and do we need to sort them months in advance. Will everyone be offended if they are not given a bloody flower!:banghead:

Oh dear, I feel your pain, would it help to cost everything up & compare with your budget? No everyone won't be offended if they don't have a flower.

or just a thought here, could you give her a budget @ long job to do so she feels involved, perhaps the flowers. It will give her something to do, but you have to trust her to do it as you wish.

Shes doing the wedding cake, so hopefully once she starts on that it will keep her preoccupied. She wants to do the cortage flowers as well in silk. Although not convinced we need them.

I shouldn't complain as she has artistic talent and will save us money. But I didn't even realise the female members of family would want a flower. I'm not very girly and not been to many weddings so its all very new. When I suggested they don't need one I got the 'we had them at so and so's wedding' speech.

Everything with weddings is money money money!:eek:

Have you bought any wedding mags or been to wedding fayres to see what you want at your wedding? I know what you mean about saving money, but if you could get her to do arty stuff, that will save you money & get her off your back. The cake is a brill idea & if she can make flowers have a look see if what you like & get her to do that, it should keep her out of your head for a while!!

Back