Don't you just hate it when....

Me and OH having a small wedding we already know in our heads what we're after. We've booked a package so most things already sorted.

I think shes overcomplicating it. But hopefully given her some arty tasks will keep her busy and give us some space.

Me and OH having a small wedding we already know in our heads what we're after. We've booked a package so most things already sorted.

I think shes overcomplicating it. But hopefully given her some arty tasks will keep her busy and give us some space.

Sounds like a plan x

DYJHIW I receive a letter from HMRC telling me they can't respond to my employers letter as they are still looking into it!!!!!

Have they given you a timescale?

DYJHIW your OH mad at you for inviting a cousin he doesn't like to the wedding. I was wrong for not consulting him but got caught up in the moment when inviting my auntie. Now he's pissed:( and I feel stupid as can't take it back.

..... Just cannot sleep even though I'm so exhausted :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sounds like a plan x

My two penneth on the MIL wedding situation....tell her you can't afford it/don't want it. If she says we had it at so and so's wedding make a point of saying "yes they are quite common aren't they - we would prefer something a little different to the norm". That might shut her up ;)

How about setting your budget and only having extras if they fit onto that rather than just trying to afford things you aren't bothered about!? Or ask her to pay for whatever she wants to make if it is really important to her!?

Definitely sparty:thumbup:

All the little extras add up. If she wants it that bad she can buy it. I'm learning I have to be firm with her otherwise she will try and take over.

The week you struggle to stay on plan you feel slimmer and actually sts or lose weight and the week you try and make amends and be 100% you feel like a space hopper and the scales no doubt will turn psycho on you ......meh!.

Lisa :) xxx

The week you struggle to stay on plan you feel slimmer and actually sts or lose weight and the week you try and make amends and be 100% you feel like a space hopper and the scales no doubt will turn psycho on you ......meh!.

Took the words right out of my mouth...x

I feel you this week, I've been 100%, worked out everyday, including the weekend which I normally have off from exercise, and not even a wiggle on the scales today, going to sit in the corner and bang my head on the wall!
We'll get there :)
XxX

I feel you this week, I've been 100%, worked out everyday, including the weekend which I normally have off from exercise, and not even a wiggle on the scales today, going to sit in the corner and bang my head on the wall! We'll get there :) XxX
Chin up, you'll both get there....don't let it slip, you've done brilliant so far x

Ok I know my DYJHIW isn't really major but it does involve the OH so that makes it major, lol

DYJHIW We've decided where we are going on holiday in September & OH throughs in another destination thinking it's in the running, erm no. He even checks out geocaches & cost of flights, erm, told you NO!!!!

Lol... He knows how to push your buttons doesn't he? X

from the dark side with love...xx

Ok I know my DYJHIW isn't really major but it does involve the OH so that makes it major, lol DYJHIW We've decided where we are going on holiday in September & OH throughs in another destination thinking it's in the running, erm no. He even checks out geocaches & cost of flights, erm, told you NO!!!!
If my Mrs says we're going there.....WE'RE GOING THERE !!!! xx

Looks like its going to pee it down very soon!! :(

Ive been washing babies clothes and now have tons to get dried as my radiators already are full of them!!! oooopss

Back