Don't you just hate it when....

The kids... I'm a single parent but they are 23, 18 and 13 so no excuse. Luckily I have weigh in in the morning otherwise I would go to the chippy just for myself lol.

Happy Birthday! Hope they make up for it with pressies! X

Happy birthday! X

Thanks danni and scarlett. I had told them not to worry about pressies as we're all short of cash at mo. My 23 yr old son came in about an hour ago and asked "whats for food"... He's now staying at his friends tonight lol

I know I think the fact I was only trying to help was why I was so upset last night.
Thanks for your reply, good to know I'm not alone! It's only very recently I've linked need to be organised with the anxiety I've had for years, all fits together though. Xx

Yeah it's horrible thing to suffer with. And you are welcome hun xx

Dyjliw... Men! They're such pr1cks at times!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Families drive you mad!

Oh yes they do and ill just 2nd Jess men can be pr1cks sometimes

We were at a house party last night OH and son got very drunk, 7 30 this morning I was at the loo (en suite).

OH tried to walk in I said Oi im on the loo, didnt you realise I wasnt in bed with you, he said no I didnt ( I almost said something about that S African guy who shot his gf but kept my gob shut) That is his excuse on the stand too he didnt realise she wasnt in bed beside him and thought she was a burglar!!!!

Flamin alcohol

Oh yes they do and ill just 2nd Jess men can be pr1cks sometimes

We were at a house party last night OH and son got very drunk, 7 30 this morning I was at the loo (en suite).

OH tried to walk in I said Oi im on the loo, didnt you realise I wasnt in bed with you, he said no I didnt ( I almost said something about that S African guy who shot his gf but kept my gob shut) That is his excuse on the stand too he didnt realise she wasnt in bed beside him and thought she was a burglar!!!!

Flamin alcohol

My bfs mum went to the loo in the night. Her oh didn't know she was in there. Heard a noise in there and nearly punched her as she opened the door. X

Back