Don't you just hate it when....

Exactly, DD didn't realise until she was taking them off!!!!

Did she get a reduction cos they were marked? :rolleyes:

Erm, funnily enough she didn't want them after that, the girls at the changing room held them at the end with just finger & thumb!!!!

BLEUUUUURRRRGGGGHHHH

That is rank!!!

Dyjhiw the kids are tired and everything is a tantrum!! Gggrrr x

Your DYJHIW 'prances' mine, tired kids are what lead me to alcohol:rolleyes: x

When someone who should know better makes yet more nasty, throwaway comments about you knowing full well how much your struggling mentally at the moment as is it...

When an old knee problem from childhood has flared up & instead of using it a motivator (less weight = less pain) you use it decide it would be more productive to cry all day about it!!

Exactly, DD didn't realise until she was taking them off!!!! Erm, funnily enough she didn't want them after that, the girls at the changing room held them at the end with just finger & thumb!!!! Your DYJHIW 'prances' mine, tired kids are what lead me to alcohol:rolleyes: x

That is so rank!

Thanks for the tip Michelle.

You didn't say which alcohol was best, so I have one whisky and one brandy. I'll let you know tomorrow who slept best! xx

When someone who should know better makes yet more nasty, throwaway comments about you knowing full well how much your struggling mentally at the moment as is it... When an old knee problem from childhood has flared up & instead of using it a motivator (less weight = less pain) you use it decide it would be more productive to cry all day about it!!

Hugs punk. Take it day by day xx

Why, what's up? You could go in the car to a quiet place & scream to your hearts content, my friend did that & she said it was very liberating!!!

What's up hun???? Xx

Just got loads going on, waiting on a phonecall re something and am starting my new job later but can't focus on it! Aaaaaagggghhh!

Dyjhiw...you just can't deal with work anymore. For the last few weeks I've been doing three jobs...my own and covering two part time girls who are on mat leave because our temp left suddenly. Now I've been offered a promotion and in order to prove myself for that, I am doing a new job role on top of my old job role and covering two other roles. Next week one of my colleagues is on holiday for two weeks and I have to cover her workload as well. Considering it is the end of the month and we are horrendously busy then, I think I can foresee myself having a breakdown pretty soon. We're trying to recruit someone to come in to help, but the process is so slow (company bureaucracy) and all the candidates so far haven't been up to scratch so I just know I'm going to spend the next few weeks wanting to collapse into a hole.

I've not felt this stressed in ages and having just had a fantastic loss at weigh in (first loss in AGES), I am trying to force myself not to dive into the biscuit tin or comfort eat all the doughnuts someone kindly brought in to work for us all but I politely refused this morning because I was being good.

I just don't know if I can do it all. Make or break, I guess!

Dyjhiw...you just can't deal with work anymore. For the last few weeks I've been doing three jobs...my own and covering two part time girls who are on mat leave because our temp left suddenly. Now I've been offered a promotion and in order to prove myself for that, I am doing a new job role on top of my old job role and covering two other roles. Next week one of my colleagues is on holiday for two weeks and I have to cover her workload as well. Considering it is the end of the month and we are horrendously busy then, I think I can foresee myself having a breakdown pretty soon. We're trying to recruit someone to come in to help, but the process is so slow (company bureaucracy) and all the candidates so far haven't been up to scratch so I just know I'm going to spend the next few weeks wanting to collapse into a hole.

I've not felt this stressed in ages and having just had a fantastic loss at weigh in (first loss in AGES), I am trying to force myself not to dive into the biscuit tin or comfort eat all the doughnuts someone kindly brought in to work for us all but I politely refused this morning because I was being good.

I just don't know if I can do it all. Make or break, I guess!

We had to recruit recently for a part-time position, yikes it's so hard.

As part of your 'promotional role/proving yourself' could you ask to get a temping agency to get someone suitable in, NOW, yes you'll pay the agency, but you can't possibly do all those jobs as efficiently as they should be done.

Good luck x

We had to recruit recently for a part-time position, yikes it's so hard.

As part of your 'promotional role/proving yourself' could you ask to get a temping agency to get someone suitable in, NOW, yes you'll pay the agency, but you can't possibly do all those jobs as efficiently as they should be done.

Good luck x

Thanks :) Just made myself a cup of tea, I think the rant on here helped a bit!!! Yeh I'm trying to get the company to authorise us to get another temp in but our head office is based on the other side of the country and they are so detached from us that they don't understand when we say something is urgent. It takes this company ages to get the right people in HR to authorise you getting someone in, then the right person from finance to sign off the amount you want to spend....just going to keep trying to get this one person in for now. Need someone really good to apply because I'm drowning in paperwork here!!

Dyjhiw...you just can't deal with work anymore. For the last few weeks I've been doing three jobs...my own and covering two part time girls who are on mat leave because our temp left suddenly. Now I've been offered a promotion and in order to prove myself for that, I am doing a new job role on top of my old job role and covering two other roles. Next week one of my colleagues is on holiday for two weeks and I have to cover her workload as well. Considering it is the end of the month and we are horrendously busy then, I think I can foresee myself having a breakdown pretty soon. We're trying to recruit someone to come in to help, but the process is so slow (company bureaucracy) and all the candidates so far haven't been up to scratch so I just know I'm going to spend the next few weeks wanting to collapse into a hole. I've not felt this stressed in ages and having just had a fantastic loss at weigh in (first loss in AGES), I am trying to force myself not to dive into the biscuit tin or comfort eat all the doughnuts someone kindly brought in to work for us all but I politely refused this morning because I was being good. I just don't know if I can do it all. Make or break, I guess!

I could have written this post. I'm in an extremely similar situation in work, I had my 2nd meltdown in a week today. I'm so off track with SW this week because of it. I haven't got anything useful to say, just wanted to say I know how you feel and (((((hugs))))) xx

Back