Don't you just hate it when....

Yeah fine it's prob just me I'm a bit sensitive as totm just feel I'll think before I post sometimes in the future, thank you for your reply Hun x

Have a nice lovely mug of tea... Or a cig deepening on what tickles your fancy!! I wouldn't worry to much it's a forum and the whole point of it is other people's opinion, I'm about to go for my weigh in and I've put on every week for last three weeks I've been ... So don't you just hate it when you know you've been good all week but your petrified of weigh in!!!!

Have a nice lovely mug of tea... Or a cig deepening on what tickles your fancy!! I wouldn't worry to much it's a forum and the whole point of it is other people's opinion, I'm about to go for my weigh in and I've put on every week for last three weeks I've been ... So don't you just hate it when you know you've been good all week but your petrified of weigh in!!!!
Thank you, I worry too much and good luck for weigh in xx

If that's aimed at me then I'm sorry you feel like that but it certainly wasn't intentional. I was actually agreeing with you, not disregarding you. I was just saying it there might not be any symptoms.
Don't worry it wasn't just you it's me please ignore my rant, it's not just one person in particular so sorry if you felt like I was being horrible. I'm just hormonal so I apologise.

I could have written this post. I'm in an extremely similar situation in work, I had my 2nd meltdown in a week today. I'm so off track with SW this week because of it. I haven't got anything useful to say, just wanted to say I know how you feel and (((((hugs))))) xx

Hope things get better for you too. I actually let it get on top of me this afternoon and had a sob (while no one was around, don't want them to think I'm the weepy kind!!). Bought myself a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine to cheer myself up (sorry SW, tonight I may again go over my syns!).

Hope things get better for you too. I actually let it get on top of me this afternoon and had a sob (while no one was around, don't want them to think I'm the weepy kind!!). Bought myself a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine to cheer myself up (sorry SW, tonight I may again go over my syns!).

Thanks! I've cried everyday this week and last! I contemplated a bottle of wine but I've already got a headache and I'm way over on syns already this week so i made myself cheesy chips :) xx

DYHIW you need to do the big food shop, but really can't be bothered :D

DYJHIW you do the big shop and come home to find you have no tea bags or hot chocolate! I'd been looking forward to a big milky tea all my way around Tesco!!!!! :(

oh nooooo :( I got some gingerbread green tea today, I would recommend - it tastes like Christmas!

I also forgot eggs :eek:

Not sure if I'd like that. Is it very gingery? I'm very partial to a summer berries fruity tea at the moment!

not or overly gingery, just a hit of ginger aftertaste. It's a new twinnings one.

Back