Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW My sisters close friend passes over, and my sister is too far away to just go tonight for a big cuddle.

So sorry to hear this. Xxx

DYHIW you really need to clean the house, but really can't be bothered :D

You scan emails so now have a trip booked for my class tomorrow but checking for postcode the date says Tuesday 5th of June!

I am leaving early with the group so now don't know if they will be expecting us!! Can't get hold of anyone but their error so hopefully we are booked in for Tuesday!

:-(

They've now deleted me as a friend, well nothing lost I say!!!!!

Oh please!! Definitely nothing lost.

DYJHIW it's blowing a real gale out there, already smashed a sun bed up and everything's covered in sandy rain. Plus, the dog's terrified.....well, he was. I've just turned around to check on him and he's snoring on the sofa :rolleyes:

You've found the ideal car park space when you do the school run and someone dives in it before you get a chance!

Dyjhiw... 'Morning' sickness!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I remember it well :rolleyes: 24 hours a day for the entire pregnancy.... I only weighed 9.5 stone at 20 weeks pregnant... I was like a stick! Maybe I should get pregnant again, I'd be at target bloody quick!!!

Seriously though, hope you're ok Jess xxx

I remember it well :rolleyes: 24 hours a day for the entire pregnancy.... I only weighed 9.5 stone at 20 weeks pregnant... I was like a stick! Maybe I should get pregnant again, I'd be at target bloody quick!!!

Seriously though, hope you're ok Jess xxx
Oh wow I wasn't that bad, had a fair few weeks worth though.... Lol get pregnant to get thin ;) if only was that way for me! Xx

Hope you feel better Jess x

Thanks, feeling ok apart from knackered... Jacobs been up since about 3:10. Been very unsettled and after trying to sleep for a hour it's just not happening so were now watching Roary downstairs!!
Luckily it's his nursery day so I can sleep later when he goes.xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

You have my every sympathy - I remember some bright spark recommending ginger. Boy did it burn on the way back up!

I tried the ginger thing too.... Yuk! In fact I think I tried everything, even the sea sickness wrist band things, medication off the doc, nothing worked, ended up in hospital so dehydrated from the hyperemisis :-( passed out waiting for a bus etc..... crazy thing is that I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could :)

DYJHIW family wedding politics are getting ridiculous.

We have an RSVP date for reason. You can't just tell me that you will let just us know a month before the wedding. Basically whether you can be bothered to attend or not. Grrrrrr:mad:

DYJHIW family wedding politics are getting ridiculous.

We have an RSVP date for reason. You can't just tell me that you will let just us know a month before the wedding. Basically whether you can be bothered to attend or not. Grrrrrr:mad:

Grrrrr, tell them you'll mark them as can't come, it's their loss not yours, people are so rude, they must realise you need to book things.

Back