Don't you just hate it when....

Thanks. Didn't know she didn't like thunder but she is a big baby but she's too cute to be mad at. The other is old so can hardly hear it bless her. Looks dull again so not sure if it's going to storm again x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw... Jacob wakes at 8ish so I ask hubby to get him... whats he do.. brings him to our bed and goes back to bloody sleep!!!
& he's still in bed.. p*ssedoff.com
I am exhausted yet he gets the frigging lay in!!! Not happy at all today :mad:

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

When I go to grab a mini babybel but my partner has ate them!! Grrr

Oh, hope you feel better soon, Sheila! xx

DYJHIW ................... your daughter and her boyfriend go up to the Isle of Harris for a long awaited (and much saved up for) week's holiday and the cottage they have rented is filthy!! She phoned last night, saying they didn't even want to sleep in the bed, it was so bad! Hairs in the bath, stained lounge carpet, disgusting smell, etc. Told her to take lots of photos and to video it, if poss. Looked on-line and the advice was to let the owner know of your complaint immediately so it gives them a chance to put things right but, I know what she means, even if it's cleaned, it still won't be good enough, as it needs a deep clean. Anyway, she sent a text earlier and she says they contacted the owner and have now moved into another place which is beautifully clean. Not sure if a refund has been offered and she says, maybe the state of the place is subjective and other people might have found it ok but I told her, basic cleanliness is a given for a holiday let. Have noticed the place is being advertised by the Scottish Tourist Board and wonder if they are partly liable. Sorry to go on but it really upset me that they have saved really hard to go there and their first day was ruined because of this and they don't know if they can get a refund! Any advice would be gratefully received. Phew!! :D

Kathy xx

Not sure what to advise but hope they get something back for their first day being ruined! Glad they got moved xx

I hate when i decide to start a diet today, but somebody invites me to "the greatest party ever" which i obviously can not miss(((

When your fed up of hearing no after interviews. I know I should be glad I'm getting interviews out of hundreds of applicants but I'm not confident as it is and this is draining me even more. I just feel a bit of a failure. Sorry to go on. Xx

When your fed up of hearing no after interviews. I know I should be glad I'm getting interviews out of hundreds of applicants but I'm not confident as it is and this is draining me even more. I just feel a bit of a failure. Sorry to go on. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to heart good :-( sending good luck vibes your way! X

When your fed up of hearing no after interviews. I know I should be glad I'm getting interviews out of hundreds of applicants but I'm not confident as it is and this is draining me even more. I just feel a bit of a failure. Sorry to go on. Xx

I know how disheartening it is. 3 years ago.I was unemployed and had tons if interviews. I was always getting good feedback but someone was always a bit better. One day I got lucky. So understand how frustrating it is:thumbup:. Keep going hun you're not a failure it's a tough job market.

I know how disheartening it is. 3 years ago.I was unemployed and had tons if interviews. I was always getting good feedback but someone was always a bit better. One day I got lucky. So understand how frustrating it is:thumbup:. Keep going hun you're not a failure it's a tough job market.

Thank you really means a lot. Xx

Your bloody sandals snap... Ordered more from EBay... Took me ages to fiind some that I will be able to walk in... I can't have dead flat, but I can't have high either! Bloody foot...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Your bloody sandals snap... Ordered more from EBay... Took me ages to fiind some that I will be able to walk in... I can't have dead flat, but I can't have high either! Bloody foot...xx

Ahhhh Chelle!! could a cobbler fix them maybe?

Knackered I'm afraid... Kev tried gluing them but they just wouldn't hold... Will post the pic of new ones I ordered in a bit... I just hope they are as comfy as these were... xx

Back