Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw... Hormones adjusting after Connors birth.... And the aftermath of puffy eyes!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Aw bless you jess xx

Feeling much better now than yesterday! I blame hormones as only had a good cry yesterday, almost 4 weeks post partum..
I was a hormonal mess with my first. Lol xx

When you've had a **** night and all you get on here is the blame for something you physically didn't do and people make you feel even worse about yourself than you already do.yet others can do the same thing and don't get a word said about it but me I get the snooty remarks, :( x

When you've had a **** night and all you get on here is the blame for something you physically didn't do and people make you feel even worse about yourself than you already do.yet others can do the same thing and don't get a word said about it but me I get the snooty remarks, :( x

Hate when people are like that!! Hope your ok x

Dyjhiw I only had a banana for breakfast, I'm starving and sat in laundrette giving our feather pillows a wash.. needed our bed quilts doing too but the only XL washer is been used by someone with 6 quilts to wash!! :(

Dyjhiw you are stressed out about something, need hubbys advice but he is drunk so bloody useless and it ends in a row instead!

Grrrrrrrrrrr, hope it's all sorted now x

Back