Don't you just hate it when....

Well I think it's hayfever... It just comes and goes every so often... Not normally this bad though... We cut down about 20 conifers in the garden yesterday, I'm thinking it could be that. I've had an antihistamine, nose spray etc, but it's till no better :( going outside kills my eyes, I'm going back to bed for a bit cos I can't stop bloody crying, I feel so bad x

Awww sorry your feeling rubbish hun. Maybe a trip to docs if spray isn't working xx

Yeah but I've never 'met' anyone like this one. She thinks she and her she family is soooooo much better than us.:rolleyes:

Do you have to be around her or can you avoid her? I'm very good now at just saying 'no' when invited to be around people who rub me up the wrong way - the downside is I'm almost a hermit!!

dyjli when you get up and the dog has been ill in 3 places. All on hard floor and not the rugs. Gross. Sorry hope no one is eating at the moment. :eek:

Dyjhiw you are sent an email about some training that you would love to attend and asked to be trained on but as have only been given a few days notice you are already working, when you reply and say you are disappointed/can't attend etc they say ok no problem.....I want to reply and say well actually it is lol!

perhaps you can say it's a problem if phrased correctly you'll get your point across xx

perhaps you can say it's a problem if phrased correctly you'll get your point across xx

It won't make any difference now just can't believe they hadn't let me know before! I could have asked not to work this sat then! Its training I really wanted to do and emailed them to request that I did it as it would equip me to work with more challenging clients in the future so benefit them in the long run too! Daughter who also asked to do it hasn't even got this email but she can't do it this week either as she is working too!

It won't make any difference now just can't believe they hadn't let me know before! I could have asked not to work this sat then! Its training I really wanted to do and emailed them to request that I did it as it would equip me to work with more challenging clients in the future so benefit them in the long run too! Daughter who also asked to do it hasn't even got this email but she can't do it this week either as she is working too!

Grrr, maybe next time then x

I want junk food!!! Argh!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

You can have it if you want it lovely you just might not get the weightloss you want if you do though ;) x

Noo I resisted lol. I'm wanting the weightloss more :)

Dyjhiw as I went to put my coffee on the table in living room,, it spilt everywhere!!! Not good with cream carpet :( but luckily missed my plugs!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Dyjhiw the weather forecast for this weekend is totally crAp! :( we're away in the caravan and there'll be thunderstorms and a hell of a lot of rain :eek:

dyjhi when a nightmare wakes you up at 3 a.m. and you can't get back to sleep.
Mrstore hoping the weather is not too bad for you.

Dyjhiw the weather forecast for this weekend is totally crAp! :( we're away in the caravan and there'll be thunderstorms and a hell of a lot of rain :eek:

He might be wrong. Remember and repeat after me lol *puts on her best singing voice* I don't care what the weather man says if the weather man says it's raining you won't hear me complaining. (sorry that popped into my head) do hope it's wrong tho xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He might be wrong. Remember and repeat after me lol *puts on her best singing voice* I don't care what the weather man says if the weather man says it's raining you won't hear me complaining. (sorry that popped into my head) do hope it's wrong tho xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha :D I'll be singing that all day now :rolleyes:
I hope they're wrong too!! Xx

Dyjhiw you contact your dad about getting together the weekend for your 40th and he says he is going for a meal for someone elses 40th and could book a table for ypu as 'well' .....oh well at least he didn't just say he was busy!

Lol that's similar to what my mum would say!!! My sister invited her for Christmas & said she would pick her up (3.5hr drive) & drop her off, mum agreed & then a few days later rang & said oh I've been invited to Keith's so I'll go there instead!!! Keith is a family friend, so she put him before my sister, fab x

Back