Don't you just hate it when....

Sounds like MIL is horrible anyway, Facebook just gives people a platform when they don't have the guts to say it to your face. Block and delete!!!

Blocked and deleted. Still got some texts but not responding. Not gonna rise to it.

.....when you drive 3 1/4 hours to camp to get your DD as she begged me to and then the little s"@t changes her mind and stays! Another 6.5 hour round trip on Wednesday to look forward to. Did get some cute pictures though.

image-222839907.jpg

image-3701781784.jpg

When people use the 'confused' emoticon or the 'roll eyes' one when it just really isn't necessary! Hate to sound petty but it just bugs me. Or when people end a sentence with a question mark that isn't needed. x

Dyjhiw... Sunburn :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Dyjhiw... You have a stomach bug. Yesterday was the sickness and stomach cramps... Today is stomach cramps and, well, the 'other' end. :(

I've a ratty 3 year-old today!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Dyjhiw you promised OH that you'd share a bed with him now you're on school hols (doesn't matter if I don't sleep too great as I don't have to be up for work in the morning).... And before I even get into bed he's snoring extremely loudly!!! :mad:

DYJHIW someone you don't know posts on your business page a link to their page without asking first, then when you remove it takes umbridge and is quite snotty...

from the dark side with love...xx

Dyjhiw you promised OH that you'd share a bed with him now you're on school hols (doesn't matter if I don't sleep too great as I don't have to be up for work in the morning).... And before I even get into bed he's snoring extremely loudly!!! :mad:

And now I'm back in the spare room!! X

Grrrrrrrrrr, you tried though x

Back