Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you are super scard for your first WI at class tonight - I have had to have 2 flexi days this week for pre-arranged plans and now I am terrified I will gain in my first week and be humiliated! :(

You flexi'd, so look at it in the way of if you do gain (which you might not, don't stress till you have a reason to!) you were sticking to plan! It would have been worse if you'd have ignored the plan and gone "screw it" but you didn't, you kept it in your mind, you still watched what you ate, even if it wasn't the best for weight loss, that's still an achievement.

Good luck, but even if you do gain, don't let it knock your confidence.
X

You flexi'd, so look at it in the way of if you do gain (which you might not, don't stress till you have a reason to!) you were sticking to plan! It would have been worse if you'd have ignored the plan and gone "screw it" but you didn't, you kept it in your mind, you still watched what you ate, even if it wasn't the best for weight loss, that's still an achievement.

Good luck, but even if you do gain, don't let it knock your confidence.
X

Thanks for the pep talk - hopefully I will be ok. Group is at 7:30! *crosses fingers*

When the other half always sticks up for others and thinks I'm always in wrong. Others are perfect but no not me. Sorry just upset xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope your ok :( men can be so mean at times!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back