Don't you just hate it when....

when your half asleep DH gets lost on his way to toilet during the night... heard him scrabbling around at the window, trying to find door... so had to turn on light for him. Then he nods off again, while I lay there for 2 hours wide awake. He's not working today, and is snoring his head off, while I had to drag my butt out of bed.

Good job I like him :) otherwise I'd have let him climb out window last night...

when your half asleep DH gets lost on his way to toilet during the night... heard him scrabbling around at the window, trying to find door... so had to turn on light for him. Then he nods off again, while I lay there for 2 hours wide awake. He's not working today, and is snoring his head off, while I had to drag my butt out of bed. Good job I like him :) otherwise I'd have let him climb out window last night...

Haha this made me laugh out loud! X

It was funny. I lay in bed giggling at him for a while, before this pitiful voice said "will you please put on a light?"

Then I lay cursing him and poking him with my toe while he was oblivious.

when your half asleep DH gets lost on his way to toilet during the night... heard him scrabbling around at the window, trying to find door... so had to turn on light for him. Then he nods off again, while I lay there for 2 hours wide awake. He's not working today, and is snoring his head off, while I had to drag my butt out of bed. Good job I like him :) otherwise I'd have let him climb out window last night...

Sorry but this made me laugh, men x

When you get back to the hotel hoping for a nightcap with hubby, go to the loo and take makeup off and when you come out of the bathroom he is snoring his head off grr

Back