Don't you just hate it when....

When you get back to the hotel hoping for a nightcap with hubby, go to the loo and take makeup off and when you come out of the bathroom he is snoring his head off grr

Grrrrrrrrrrr, no grown up hugging then:rolleyes: xx

Dyjhiw its your first full day off of the week and when you were saying about taking your boys out today hubby was pulling a face because he would be at work all day SO you say how about you wait for him then and he says yes and suggests swimming so you stay in and tidy up etc today and now he is messaging you saying how tired he is and doesn't think he will stick swimming for long etc! MEN!!!!!

DYJHIW.........you return from the hairdresser's looking like a poodle after a perm! Luckily, my hair is a reasonable length and, when it drops, (hurry up the next 2 weeks!) I'll like it, cos it'll just look casually messy!

Kathy

DYJHIW.........you return from the hairdresser's looking like a poodle after a perm! Luckily, my hair is a reasonable length and, when it drops, (hurry up the next 2 weeks!) I'll like it, cos it'll just look casually messy!

Kathy

Lol, me & DD were in Boots looking for a leave in conditioner for her hair & it's surprising how little curly hair products, available and even less sulphate free!!

Dyjhiw you give hubby a hug after work and notice he stinks of cigarettes and apparently he's had one. .....you thought he'd finally stopped that habit :(

Sounds like you need Mrstores griddle, lol. I hope you day has improved x

DYJHIW you feel worthless :-( rubbish rubbish day x

Awwwwwww what's up x

I'm probably just being silly but just lately I feel like I'm invisible. It's all take and no give, it's draining me. Everything is going wrong too! From dropping plates to cocking up at work. Arghhhhh thank god I have somewhere to rant!

Awwwwwww sounds like you need a little bit of 'me time' & TLC, take time out to spoil yourself & forget about 'everything going wrong'. If it makes you feel better I made an error at work which resulted in the boss having to compile a report!!

Awwwwwww sounds like you need a little bit of 'me time' & TLC, take time out to spoil yourself & forget about 'everything going wrong'. If it makes you feel better I made an error at work which resulted in the boss having to compile a report!!

Thank you, I think you might be right. I haven't had much of my own company lately (my favourite!). Bath and an early night in order I think.
Ouch, a report! Hope you aren't in too much trouble?! We are self-employed so only have myself (and OH!) to answer to.. Sometimes makes errors harder to cope with though. X

Dyjhiw I've a terrible headache after a great day out!

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313

Dyjhiw you have,eaten and drank too much of the wrong thing and your stomach hurts and Dyjhiw you are having a Dyjhiw feeling a lot today! :rolleyes:

I have done the same thing, eaten too much and now my tummy hurts, having a cup of tea to calm it down and going to get back on it tomorrow :)

Big hug, Hope tomorrow is a better day for you in all aspects x

Back