Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHW you've spent a lot of money on skincare online and then you find it much cheaper on another website even with the discount code you used! :mad:

DYJHIW.......you lost 4lb's last week and have been equally good this week but put a pound back on!! Grr!!! :(

Kathy x

Know how you feel! Worked my butt off for a STS this week!
X

DYJHIW.......you lost 4lb's last week and have been equally good this week but put a pound back on!! Grr!!! :(

Kathy x

Know how you feel! Worked my butt off for a STS this week!
X

I'm another with extra good weeks and only getting 1/2lb loss or this week's was STS! :(

I'm another with extra good weeks and only getting 1/2lb loss or this week's was STS! :(

Definitely not fair is it! My aunt had 2 takeouts this week and lost 3lbs, I might give that a shot :p

Definitely not fair is it! My aunt had 2 takeouts this week and lost 3lbs, I might give that a shot :p

Not fair at all!! If only a tantrum would make it better lol x

DYJHIW you look up the Syns of McDonalds breakfast and it's just not worth it!
Will make my own tomorrow though :)

Dyjhiw son gets in the way when you are dishing up dinner and you end up dropping all the spaghetti into the sink so are now waiting for another lot to cook!

And Dyjhiw hubby decides you are in a bad mood and does your head in till you are!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr iddle x

And Dyjhiw hubby decides you are in a bad mood and does your head in till you are!!!

Grrr, exactly what my OH would do!!!!

DYJHIW I've dropped MiL off at the nursing home and as I get back on the taxi he says 'did she say thank you?', No I say, when asked by the staff where she been she replied 'Roberts'!!!!! Grrrr

DYJHIW...........you always do the vacuuming (among most other things!) and when the OH does it, BECAUSE HE'S ASKED TO, he smiles and says, 'If I worked in a hotel they'd be really pleased with how thoroughly I do the cleaning!'
I said/screamed - 'Yes because it's a bloody novelty! When you're doing it every damn week, you don't have time to be taking ages over every little bit of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
It's like the time we had to call Dyna-Rod out and he said, 'I bet they have to go out to some filthy bathrooms!'
I told him, so would ours be, if it wasn't for me! I don't know how he, or my daughter, think our bathroom/house stays clean! Maybe they believe in cleaning fairies!

Men!!! I told him, when we're laughing at old adverts from the 60's, with the woman looking adoringly at a bottle of floor cleaner, actually things really haven't changed that much!! Grr!

Well, I feel so much better after that rant! Thanks, ladies (and gents). :)

Kathy x

Back