Don't you just hate it when....

Have you tried Big Mac in a bowl? I never have but sure there is a recipe for it in the recipe section or google it. I haven't had a McDonald for two and a half years which is amazing because when I was pregnant I lived on them no wonder I was three stone heavier at the end! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Ooh I'll have to have a look now!
Yeah the more you have it the more you crave it, they must put something addictive in there lol xx

Dyjhiw I ask my teenage son first thing if he has any dark washing as I'm doing a wash this morning.... He says no.... He then tidies his bedroom this afternoon and my empty laundry bin now looks like this..... 1408471527970.jpg Grrrrr! It's almost full again :mad:

Is it dirty washing though or just stuff that needed tidying? Thats what my lot do sometimes!

Good question..... Probably stuff he couldn't be bothered to put away! I haven't checked his room since, I'm hoping his bag of clean clothes from holiday has been sorted too! I can dream lol x

Don't you just hate it when your one time best mate sends you a nasty message a day before your birthday? I think he just hates me to be happy...

from the dark side with love...xx

Don't you just hate it when your one time best mate sends you a nasty message a day before your birthday? I think he just hates me to be happy... from the dark side with love...xx

As you say, the intelligent ignore. Don't let him get to you, you're not short on friends xx

Don't you just hate it when your one time best mate sends you a nasty message a day before your birthday? I think he just hates me to be happy...

What a shame for him you are then babes! Mind boggles at what he could have said but sounds like he wants your attention but probably doesnt deserve it xx

What a shame for him you are then babes! Mind boggles at what he could have said but sounds like he wants your attention but probably doesnt deserve it xx

Apparently I am boring now, all I talk about is what I make, since I left Burton I don't do anything go anywhere etc etc... Pathetic really... But I didn't respond, not saying that it didn't irritate me, it did, but as you say it's an attention thing... And maybe he gets his kicks from seeing me upset rather than happy... Got it off my chest in a safe place ( here) rather than exploding at him which was probably what he wanted... xx

Apparently I am boring now, all I talk about is what I make, since I left Burton I don't do anything go anywhere etc etc... Pathetic really... But I didn't respond, not saying that it didn't irritate me, it did, but as you say it's an attention thing... And maybe he gets his kicks from seeing me upset rather than happy... Got it off my chest in a safe place ( here) rather than exploding at him which was probably what he wanted... xx

Oh for goodness sake! Hugs babes x

What's the saying about good friends
, they understand your past, believe in your future and accept you as you are today.....

Ha, ha, that's exactly what my DD used to look like, funnily enough now she's moved out she is rather tidy!!!

Yep and I bet my daughters will be as well but that doesn't make me feel much better lol! I tried to take some clean stuff in there yesterday and actually couldn't open the door without difficulty!
She is very busy at the mo and working various shifts and I don't have to go in there very often but why its starting to bug me is she is now using my mirror and the other day had been in my room on my bed to watch tv...probably cos its so disgusting in her room she can't get to the bloody mirror!

Yep and I bet my daughters will be as well but that doesn't make me feel much better lol! I tried to take some clean stuff in there yesterday and actually couldn't open the door without difficulty!
She is very busy at the mo and working various shifts and I don't have to go in there very often but why its starting to bug me is she is now using my mirror and the other day had been in my room on my bed to watch tv...probably cos its so disgusting in her room she can't get to the bloody mirror!

Grrrr, just like mine!!!!!

Back