Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW the one night you've planned to go out is the one night you haven't the energy to lift a feather!? :(:(

Awww... Emsie that's made me well up! What size is she? Maybe I have a spare? X

from the dark side with love...

Bless you Chelle x

Its so hard hun cos we can't really give people stuff. Another carer says she could afford to get another but shes got no family to push her too etc
Its scary what conditions some people are in in this day and age x

Bless you Chelle x

Its so hard hun cos we can't really give people stuff. Another carer says she could afford to get another but shes got no family to push her too etc
Its scary what conditions some people are in in this day and age x

Still brings a lump though... xx

Dyjhiw you feel invisible? Something I should be used to being a goth, but sometimes it gets f***ing annoying...

Sorry you feel invisible Hun, I know what it's like , having tattoos & piercings & multicoloured hair can do that lol xx

I don't usually don't let it bother me, but it pees me off when people think you aren't intelligent because of your lifestyle choices... It's like saying all chavs are thick, clearly a lot are, but some are very clever because they screw the system better than anyone else...

I don't usually don't let it bother me, but it pees me off when people think you aren't intelligent because of your lifestyle choices... It's like saying all chavs are thick, clearly a lot are, but some are very clever because they screw the system better than anyone else...

The weird thing is that everybody at some point feels like this, so why do some do it to others, knowing how it feels? I'll never get it.
X

Back