Don't you just hate it when....

I don't usually don't let it bother me, but it pees me off when people think you aren't intelligent because of your lifestyle choices... It's like saying all chavs are thick, clearly a lot are, but some are very clever because they screw the system better than anyone else... from the dark side with love...
Haha that made me smile :)
I've got to a point now where I just think "I look this way. You like it? Great. You don't? Don't look!" Xx

I don't usually don't let it bother me, but it pees me off when people think you aren't intelligent because of your lifestyle choices... It's like saying all chavs are thick, clearly a lot are, but some are very clever because they screw the system better than anyone else...

from the dark side with love...

What's up duck?

DYJHIW The 'semi permanent' hair dye isn't semi permanent but permanent, I realised this after I've dyed my hair :rolleyes:

Ahh I'm sure you'll get used to it... Or maybe pop another colour over the top?? X

My work colleague said it doesn't look that bad, and I have thought about putting another colour over the top, but I'm naturally curly & my hair needs a lot of attention so I don't want to ruin it, so thought maybe next week I'll put another colour on.

Try using some head and shoulders shampoo, it'll strip it out :) x

Oh thanks for that I'll give it a whirl.

Back