Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw it's getting closer and closer to the time you're gonna have to talk to your child about "the birds and the bees" :/ x

Ha, ha, have fun.

I remember when my two had a rabbit & male guinea pig, the rabbit went to bunny heaven & DS persuaded DD to get a female guinea pig; so the day arrives we put Heather (female guinea pig) in with Zac (male guinea pig) & DS pipes up 'Zacs going to have babies' I turn to OH to ask how I response, only to find OH has done a runner leaving me to explain. So I explained in terms they'd understand. DD friend comes to see Heather and as they are toddling along DD explains to friends how we get baby guinea pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erm quick run to mum to explain:D

Ha, ha, have fun. I remember when my two had a rabbit & male guinea pig, the rabbit went to bunny heaven & DS persuaded DD to get a female guinea pig; so the day arrives we put Heather (female guinea pig) in with Zac (male guinea pig) & DS pipes up 'Zacs going to have babies' I turn to OH to ask how I response, only to find OH has done a runner leaving me to explain. So I explained in terms they'd understand. DD friend comes to see Heather and as they are toddling along DD explains to friends how we get baby guinea pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erm quick run to mum to explain:D
Hahaha that's so funny, my other half does the same if any topic about babies comes up! Apparently it's my responsibility because she's a girl and so am I?!
Xx

Try using some head and shoulders shampoo, it'll strip it out :) x

Thanks I tried this & it did seem to lessen the brightness somewhat, I've decided to buy a toner & if that doesn't work I'll pop to the hairdressers. I looked at my hair this morning & thought it didn't seem too bad, but I know really it's too blond!!!

Dyjhiw.. been doing so well in the gym and having a really CBA moment. But need to get in there as missed yesterday :(

Hun, you just reminded me and I had forgotten - Monday night I had a very nasty visit from both the PF and the SF (Stomach Fairy?) and I STILL had a gain tonight! :( :cry:

Oh no!!! Well that's not good how dare they. You will rock it for next week I bet despite being away. X

Thanks I tried this & it did seem to lessen the brightness somewhat, I've decided to buy a toner & if that doesn't work I'll pop to the hairdressers. I looked at my hair this morning & thought it didn't seem too bad, but I know really it's too blond!!!

Glad it worked a little, good luck with the toner ;) x

Back