Don't you just hate it when....

Oh no! I just got tucked up in bed and looked up to a massive one on the wall above my bed :-( thank god for OH's x

Ugh at east it didn't fall on you! x

I know, luckily he gets rid of them for me and has let me close the windows tonight, i think it is just so he doesn't have to keep getting them out again lol x

DYJHIW you wake up with sore, itchy eyes which feel like you have grit in them!! You ask OH if theyre red and he says yes your pupil is ...WTF!! pupils are black lol I think he meant the whites are blood shot

DYJHIW you wake up with sore, itchy eyes which feel like you have grit in them!! You ask OH if theyre red and he says yes your pupil is ...WTF!! pupils are black lol I think he meant the whites are blood shot

There is a lot of conjuctivitus about Shelia... Get some Brolene drops from the Pharmacy... xx

from the dark side with love...

Dyjhiw you are sharing a room with your cousin and she snores like a trooper!

Lol! She's only a tiny thing too. It's unbelievable! I'm p' d off after one night I don't think I could live with it :eek:

Me & DD both snore, we went to a jazz concert a couple of years ago & had to wake DD up 'cause she'd fallen asleep (how?!?!?!) and was snoring!!!!!

Back