Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw... People know one thing about you so then assume they know you so well... Aimee at work was telling me about her holiday in Spain last week, then came out with, you'd hate it abroad, it would be too hot and sunny for you...
Actually love off the top of my head in no particular order I have been to
France, Portugal, Greece, Spain, Florida 5 times, The Bahamas, Mauritius, Romaina, Eygpt, Cyprus... Honestly... Some people...

from the dark side with love...

Dyjhiw you are becoming more and more anxious about driving and don't know why :confused:

Hmm that's interesting, I became anxious after I'd had my accident & still do have moments of uncertainty especially at junctions. Anything happened recently to make you feel like that?

Hmm that's interesting, I became anxious after I'd had my accident & still do have moments of uncertainty especially at junctions. Anything happened recently to make you feel like that?

I can relate! I've only just plucked up the courage to start my lessons... 7 years later :/
I hope I get better when I drive more.

I did have an accident in the past but have never particularly enjoyed driving or been a very confident driver and enjoy it less and less nowadays :cry:

I sympathise with the driving... I passed my test 6 years ago & was that panicked after my test I haven't been able to drive since... Never driven on my own... If I sit in the drivers seat of a car I have a panic attack :(

DYJHIW...Broken toe!

Omg that's awful... Had they both been poorly? Or was it an accident of some sort? X

Her mam was poorly with MS she hadnt been well for a long time, her dad had cancer but thats now how he died he fell at home and thats how he died I dont know any more than that at the mo, so maybe a head injury or shock :-(

Back